Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
CB44BE0D-D3C0-4C38-A4B1-8DB041424952.jpeg

been a busy day today
not sure if i mentioned it here, but my mother in law passed away yesterday, so we had some arrangements to make today

after that we had some friends come over to comfort the wife, and that turned into a great evening

been a busy day today
not sure if i mentioned it here, but my mother in law passed away yesterday, so we had some arrangements to make today

after that we had some friends come over to comfort the wife, and that turned into a great evening
You guys did a great job of taking care of her. Should be no regrets there. My condolences but I know what a relief it can be too.

Well we just got home with the last car. I will get some pics in the daylight to share. I am feeling my age after running with those kids. All 3 cars are now ready to junk. I got a hardest hit of the show plaque for rolling someone and my son made feature along with placing in the money before a guy got stuck on his back tire. It was a blast to have fun with my son and his Grandma came up from Tennessee to watch him.

View attachment 1715775352Well the kids plane stayed together after tearing it apart repainting it and adding all new instruments and putting it back together. Will be riding in it to Washington and yea I'll be looking to see if parts fall off the whole trip. Really looking forward to a long flight just not the being cramped up in a small plane.
It's not if you can get out and walk around mid flight lol

Well we just got home with the last car. I will get some pics in the daylight to share. I am feeling my age after running with those kids. All 3 cars are now ready to junk. I got a hardest hit of the show plaque for rolling someone and my son made feature along with placing in the money before a guy got stuck on his back tire. It was a blast to have fun with my son and his Grandma came up from Tennessee to watch him.
That's what it's all about. Having fun with the family.

Got my two grandsons coming today and then tomorrow we'll be heading up to my son's place and then home Sunday. One of them lives with his mom and the older one stays with his dad. His X plays head games with the younger one so she can collect support. She's a piece of work.

Got my two grandsons coming today and then tomorrow we'll be heading up to my son's place and then home Sunday. One of them lives with his mom and the older one stays with his dad. His X plays head games with the younger one so she can collect support. She's a piece of work.
Sometimes an X can be the worst thing for the kids.

We only got to 32*C today, but humidity was brutal. At 9 am it was 81% humidity and 24*C. Felt like working in a sauna all day.
Does it cool off at night we’ve been dippin down 14/15c at night at least ?

-
Back