Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never been sprayed by one but the smell at close range sure is bad for a long time. Couldn't imagine being sprayed in the face.
I trapped one in my garage one night. I forgot to close the big door but remember at like 2 AM. I closed the door and the skunk was trapped. I saw his scat like 2 days after that. I thought it was cat scat. I started searching and lo and behold I found him under my work bench that has a cabinet underneath it so he could not spray. We were literally nose to nose. I could see the scars on his nose.
I set up the live trap but he wouldn't fall for that.
Like a dumb *** I stocked him one drunken afternoon. He got between a couple of pieces of sheetrock I was storing and he let go.
Thats when it dawned on me. Leave the door open Einstein. He walked out and was underneath the birdfeeder when I popped him with the 410.
I threw the sheetrock away and cleaned the garage with CLR. Smelled like fresh concrete after that.

It wasn't me:

221188EA-C5AB-4455-84A7-1DF112249995.png

Had a good weekend really all winterized and should have waited to put the lawn mower away. Grass needs to be cut again. lol
Had to laugh yesterday. The people that moved in the house across the road finally cut their grass. Been 4-5 weeks since they moved in. It's a rental so say no more.
The guy had quite a fight with it and using a bagger had to stop every few passes and empty the bag. The stupid thing is that he was using plastic garbage bags to put the clippings in, supposed to be paper yard waste bags and the yard waste pick-up was yesterday so now he has to wait two weeks for another pick-up. Should be real stinky by that time LOL
Morning guys. 5C this morning but will be 19C and sunny today.
Play safe.

Had to laugh yesterday. The people that moved in the house across the road finally cut their grass. Been 4-5 weeks since they moved in. It's a rental so say no more.
The guy had quite a fight with it and using a bagger had to stop every few passes and empty the bag. The stupid thing is that he was using plastic garbage bags to put the clippings in, supposed to be paper yard waste bags and the yard waste pick-up was yesterday so now he has to wait two weeks for another pick-up. Should be real stinky by that time LOL
Morning guys. 5C this morning but will be 19C and sunny today.
Play safe.
If it doesn’t heat and catch fire. True story witnessed that first hand

Never been sprayed by one but the smell at close range sure is bad for a long time. Couldn't imagine being sprayed in the face.
My buddy was a Toronto cop. They found a dead female skunk that had probably been hit by a car. There was a pup so John picks it up and he and his partner were driving around. They stopped to talk to the guys in another cruiser. Just as they were leaving John yelled "Hey Guys catch" and he threw the skunk into their cruiser and the thing sprayed all over. He got pulled up on the carpet for that one. Funny though

My buddy was a Toronto cop. They found a dead female skunk that had probably been hit by a car. There was a pup so John picks it up and he and his partner were driving around. They stopped to talk to the guys in another cruiser. Just as they were leaving John yelled "Hey Guys catch" and he threw the skunk into their cruiser and the thing sprayed all over. He got pulled up on the carpet for that one. Funny though
Friend has a stuffed skunk. How many parties I’ve gone to at his place where he’s put it on the front seat of someone’s car. The results are hilarious

-
Back