Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Our Bow season has been in a couple weeks, youth hunting was this past weekend so the kids could get out in the blind and hunt before our gun season opening next weekend, I have a handicap man coming out here next weekend to get him a deer with a shotgun
Nice of you to be helping a person with a handicap do what he likes to do. Hat off to you Mike.

Morning Mark Nice bug I'm putting mine on the back burner till I get some parts. Looks like you had a great show would like to have joined you all.
Those two guys with me. The guy with the long goatee owns a 65GTO 3x2 4 speed and the other guy owns the Model A in the pictures. He did the majority of the work himself and was literally a basket case when he got it. He also owns a 55 Crown Vic. A gorgeous car and once again he did most of the work except the paint on both.

Those two guys with me. The guy with the long goatee owns a 65GTO 3x2 4 speed and the other guy owns the Model A in the pictures. He did the majority of the work himself and was literally a basket case when he got it. He also owns a 55 Crown Vic. A gorgeous car and once again he did most of the work except the paint on both.
Would like to meet them some day they both have nice rides.

It's going to sit on 45F all day today. Freezing temps overnight all week till weekend.

Good morning, yes frost on the pumpkins again ! Brrrr. You all have a great day !

Morning guys. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.
The carshow/fooddrive went very well. The weather held out and a great turnout and got a ton of food. The rest of the day was gorgeous, a bit of a wind but that's ok.
Here's a few pictures from the show.
The white Stang is a bit of a rare beast. 429 factory car
View attachment 1715813576 View attachment 1715813577 View attachment 1715813578 View attachment 1715813579 View attachment 1715813580 View attachment 1715813581 View attachment 1715813582 View attachment 1715813583
Nice of mother nature to cooperate and give you a sunny day. My asshole brother had a 71 Mustang Mach 1 with a 429 SCJ 4 speed. It was a Ford show car originally, and it was displayed at various locations to show the new bodystyle for the 1971 models. That of course made it an early production car, and one of about 615 or so with the 429 Super Cobra Jet engine and the drag pack option which added a solid lifter cam, ram air, Detroit locker differential and 4.11 gears, an oil cooler and staggered rear shocks among other things. Dumbass sold it cheap when I was about 14 years old, of course we didn't know how rare it was then.

Nice of mother nature to cooperate and give you a sunny day. My asshole brother had a 71 Mustang Mach 1 with a 429 SCJ 4 speed. It was a Ford show car originally, and it was displayed at various locations to show the new bodystyle for the 1971 models. That of course made it an early production car, and one of about 615 or so with the 429 Super Cobra Jet engine and the drag pack option which added a solid lifter cam, ram air, Detroit locker differential and 4.11 gears, an oil cooler and staggered rear shocks among other things. Dumbass sold it cheap when I was about 14 years old, of course we didn't know how rare it was then.
My buddy had a 70 Torino SCJ 4 speed and like you say solids etc. He blew the thing to smithereens racing our friend's 70 Duster 340 4 speed so he lost twice. He over rode the rev limiter and K-BOOM!!!!!!!!

My son was out at daybreak and checked his trail cam and there was 4 does and one fawn there overnight but nothing so far. He did have some freezing rain though. Lucky him!!

Are the side windows not flat? Those can be cut using safety glass. If you cut the roof and able to lay the back window down then have someone cut the windshield down. You'd be off to the races.
When my buddy chopped his C-10 he lowered the cowl panel too so the windshield didnt have to be cut. He never finished it due to cracking his head open in a motorcycle wreck. No helmet. turned him into a vegetable.

When my buddy chopped his C-10 he lowered the cowl panel too so the windshield didnt have to be cut. He never finished it due to cracking his head open in a motorcycle wreck. No helmet. turned him into a vegetable.
That's what helmets are for isn't it? Now he's paying the price. Sorry to hear about your friend

That's what helmets are for isn't it? Now he's paying the price. Sorry to hear about your friend
Thanks. That was a while ago. He died when they unplugged him. Pretty sure it would not have happened had he not been drinking. He was barely moving when he tipped the chopper. Anyway this is supposed to be more about chopping roofs. Maybe get Freds' creative juices flowing. :)

Thanks. That was a while ago. He died when they unplugged him. Pretty sure it would not have happened had he not been drinking. He was barely moving when he tipped the chopper. Anyway this is supposed to be more about chopping roofs. Maybe get Freds' creative juices flowing. :)
I guess him passing was a blessing in disguise still hard to lose a friend.

Only thing flowing in Fred is getting to the toilet on time. lol
Supper beetle front and rear glass is curved on mine so not gonna take the time to chop it, might put wider fenders on it and a lowering kit.

It’s ugly till Friday oh well shovel is still put away ,wait do I even own a shovel :lol:

It’s ugly till Friday oh well shovel is still put away ,wait do I even own a shovel :lol:
We don't want to talk about shovels this time of year Biff. Shovels here are for moving snow off the drive way and the front door to our house. I keep one in my car just in case I get stuck. Shovels are a 4 letter word called work around here, and so please keep that word to yourself.:)

-
Back