Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Truck cam in no 4x4 weird all the bolts fell out of the front shaft ,it didn't make any noise the shaft was spinning in place on top of the sway bar.

20211102_112147.jpg

IMG_20211104_152646263.jpg
All ready to pull off the plug and build some brackets and start making consoles.

A guy around here just got fined a **** load for shooting a trophy size bull elk. They are illegal to shoot even on private land. Fine was in the 10’s of thousands of dollars. Should have been more.

A guy around here just got fined a **** load for shooting a trophy size bull elk. They are illegal to shoot even on private land. Fine was in the 10’s of thousands of dollars. Should have been more.
To bad he did that not worth the trophy when hard to find one here. Stupid *** should be shot.

Not sure I agree
If the guy is feeding his family, and the animals wandered unto private property, I say let him kill it

Perks of being on the top of the food chain

Can you kill any elk? Not sure of your regulations. One of my customers got a dandy on the Missouri Breaks on opening day of archery season. From the base of the skull to the top of its antlers is over 9 feet. Pure luck.

-
Back