Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Cold right now but heading to 10C (around 50F)
Started the day off right. Got out of bed and putting my pants on in the dark so not to wake the boss up. I usually lean against the bed when putting my pants on, I proceeded to put them on and when I went to lean against the bed I just caught the corner and rolled and down I went lol. Ripped the hide off both elbows and bleeding like a stuck pig. What a way to start the day lol
Sorry Mark next time do what I do and don't put your pants on till after first cup of coffee then your more awake.

I did that with my 67 Chevelle 327 4 speed. Got in a run and had him out of the hole and went for second and ripped it out of the floor. I replaced with a Hurst Comp Plus. no more breaking gearshifts lol. The old shifter was the tube type and had a T handle on it. Snapped the tube right at the floor.

Exactly what happened to my buddy's shifter. Tube handle broke right above the weld to the mechanism below. He just went to the junk yard and found another, plenty of wrecked Rustangs in junk yards back then :lol:. After I switched my shifter out, I gave him my old one as a spare :lol:.

Two farmers, one from Texas one from Manitoba. The Texan says yup I get in my truck and it takes me all day to drive across my property. The Manitoban said ya I used to have a truck like that to

Sorry Mark next time do what I do and don't put your pants on till after first cup of coffee then your more awake.
I just grab my gear sneak out and dress in living room. You know the old saying best like sleeping dogs lay. LOL. Another beautiful day in bush. Can you see him. He’s there
92E7A4BF-DFE1-4AEF-A2CE-F5A8A78AE90C.jpeg

Like I told my boys you can be staring right at them until they move you can’t see them
Raised to fawns for about a month and your right they could be lying at my feet and I couldn't see them.

I did that with my 67 Chevelle 327 4 speed. Got in a run and had him out of the hole and went for second and ripped it out of the floor. I replaced with a Hurst Comp Plus. no more breaking gearshifts lol. The old shifter was the tube type and had a T handle on it. Snapped the tube right at the floor.
Snapped the shifter handle on a Subaru I had years ago, it was an XT Turbo coupe, went pretty good for 1.8 liter engine, had 4 wheel drive and I embarrassed more than a few people who were just smoking the tires. Shifter snapped off one day when I was trying for 3rd gear. Replaced it with 6 inch 3/8 drive extension and a deep socket, drove it like that for another year or so. Best theft protection, take the "shifter" with me. LMAO.

Snapped the shifter handle on a Subaru I had years ago, it was an XT Turbo coupe, went pretty good for 1.8 liter engine, had 4 wheel drive and I embarrassed more than a few people who were just smoking the tires. Shifter snapped off one day when I was trying for 3rd gear. Replaced it with 6 inch 3/8 drive extension and a deep socket, drove it like that for another year or so. Best theft protection, take the "shifter" with me. LMAO.
That’ll work

For some reason my wife is calling me Humpty Dumpty. She was singing Humpty Dumpty fell off the bed and Humpty Dumpty hit his head. That's it, she's cut off for a week. That'll teach her. lol

For some reason my wife is calling me Humpty Dumpty. She was singing Humpty Dumpty fell off the bed and Humpty Dumpty hit his head. That's it, she's cut off for a week. That'll teach her. lol
I like her humor and trust me I wasn't thinking of calling you Humpty Dumpty but that is funny. Have a good night Humpty. :poke:

Gorgeous day today. Went out for a walk then home to start putting the summer stuff away. Not much left to go now.
Went for a cruise and was lovely.
Around 3pm is sure started to cool down quick. Even better tomorrow, gotta love it.

-
Back