Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Holy crap guys I looked up tire prices for the front of the new combine and they really like that tire. They are 30.5 x 30 and R2 rice and cane tires. The cheapest I found is 3000 dollars each.
WOW do they come with white lettering for that cost?
Lots of money for sure...

Holy crap guys I looked up tire prices for the front of the new combine and they really like that tire. They are 30.5 x 30 and R2 rice and cane tires. The cheapest I found is 3000 dollars each.
Now, if you could only change your price accordingly.:BangHead:

Yeah, I spent most of the day outside, took the dogs for a good long walk this morning, ran a couple of errands, then got my welder out and built a rectangular base out of 3/4" angle iron for one of my wife's projects, ran out of wire with 3 hooks left to be welded on dang it.
That's the way it always is. Like cooking a steak on the bbq and just before it's done you run out of propane

Morning fellas. Hope everyone had a great weekend. After that snow yesterday the roads should be a real **** show. Even though the roads have been brined and salted and plowed. Nobody seems to slow down and they forget how to drive in the winter. I'm staying home lol

Morning-3 light dusting of snow no wind. Had a great day at my pals place on the small river east of me. Bon fire on shore, beers flowing, hot dogs and skating up and down river. Very little snow on ice don’t quite understand why that is but I’ll take it. Skated probably a mile in both directions from his place. Old leg muscles are feeling it this morn though. Great day

Morning-3 light dusting of snow no wind. Had a great day at my pals place on the small river east of me. Bon fire on shore, beers flowing, hot dogs and skating up and down river. Very little snow on ice don’t quite understand why that is but I’ll take it. Skated probably a mile in both directions from his place. Old leg muscles are feeling it this morn though. Great day
Yeah those legs will be reminding you they are still attached for sure. Sounds like a nice time though.

Yeah those legs will be reminding you they are still attached for sure. Sounds like a nice time though.
Probably been 5-6 years since I last laced them up, but just like riding a bike a little rusty at first, but it wasn’t long before were racing LMAO. Crashed numerous times. Laughed at and got laughed at just good fun.

Probably been 5-6 years since I last laced them up, but just like riding a bike a little rusty at first, but it wasn’t long before were racing LMAO. Crashed numerous times. Laughed at and got laughed at just good fun.
The last time I had skates on my son was in grade 4. He'll be 45 in 3 weeks. Wouldn't even consider it now. I don't get up as fast as I used to LOL

Just laughing for me, not a beer drinker, never was. I do like Baileys or Crown Royal BTW. Remember xmas is coming up and my birthday in Jan. LOL
Just another year under the belt, a few more grey whiskers, a little more wisdom ( maybe). Always have been a active person being a bricklayer kinda forced me into that lifestyle, so why stop now. Going to leave same way I came, kicking, screaming and smiling

Morning guys not to cold this morning and I know it snowed last night but I don't want to look to see how much till I finish my pot of coffee.

Just another year under the belt, a few more grey whiskers, a little more wisdom ( maybe). Always have been a active person being a bricklayer kinda forced me into that lifestyle, so why stop now. Going to leave same way I came, kicking, screaming and smiling
And looking for boobs.

Don't blame you Fred.
AC2A84EB-7965-4E63-A922-48A6E145714B.jpeg
After my third cup

Going to be a good week here in northeast Arkansas, 60 for the high today and sunny, sunny all week and the high will hit 70 Friday.
I have more seasoned wood i can split this week, so let's hope the lower back hold up, move and work smart not hard :thumbsup:

Going to be a good week here in northeast Arkansas, 60 for the high today and sunny, sunny all week and the high will hit 70 Friday.
I have more seasoned wood i can split this week, so let's hope the lower back hold up, move and work smart not hard :thumbsup:
What are you using wood for. At those temps I wouldn’t even turn the heat on

What are you using wood for. At those temps I wouldn’t even turn the heat on

I have a heat pump out in my shop, I love it, but when the temperature gets below 37 its time to throw a log on the fire , just a small stove, I cut all my 16 inch wood in half then slit it, it works :lol:
Stocking up for January weather :thumbsup:

-
Back