Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
11&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=PV4ndipLYA0AX9qgNUp&tn=Sa2peEwYmQYSdASC&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

Well ,did I mention I love Christmas lights …especially on someone else’s house . :thumbsup:

Temp. going down real fast here went from 25*F to 4*F in less than 5 hours. Hanging on to my dangly bits tonight for sure. LOL

If it does the temp will drop even more. Just finished talking to my son in snow lake, he said it was -32C there this morning-40 both temps F and C are equal
Yea looks like it might be cold real fast.

Snow warning here 5/10 cm lol no kidding it’s a government warning

Ok, who turned on the ac up north, turned it up on super high, point it my direction, and is playing with the electricity?

View attachment 1715831566Some of my kids are coming over for dinner tonight and not sure yet if the snow is gonna stop them, but made chicken enchiladas and a pan of beef enchiladas also tamale pie. Taco salad will be next with rice and beans. Desert is peach cobbler with ice cream.
If they don't show up looks like I'll have enough left overs to last me all winter. LOL
I'll go for the peach cobbler thanks.

Morning fellas. Well they were right about the freezing rain overnight but now is 6c so it should have all melted by now. Heading to 10 (50) but rain all day.
Have a great work week and play safe. The rest of us can go back to bed.

Yea looks like it might be cold real fast.
-24C and wind just howling. Have to go lay a laminate floor to day. Customer bought the cheapest **** he could find. Makes for low production. What you save on material you spend twice on installation and you end with poor quality flooring. But like they say you can lead a horse to water.

-24C and wind just howling. Have to go lay a laminate floor to day. Customer bought the cheapest **** he could find. Makes for low production. What you save on material you spend twice on installation and you end with poor quality flooring. But like they say you can lead a horse to water.
They never say who "THEY" are.

I've installed both types of laminate. Pvc is heck of a lot better stuff. Wood based doesn't hold up as well

I've installed both types of laminate. Pvc is heck of a lot better stuff. Wood based doesn't hold up as well
Agreed, I like the concave lock, for ease of replacing a damaged plank white sole sneaker take transition strip off put a putty knife under to lift and kick it apart. The only bad thing about laminate is the inside is not the same colour as the finish scratches really show.

-
Back