Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Looks like lots of activity last night.
Looks like 2C and sunny and possible snow flurries today.
Pleased to say the new devices I got for my hearing aids is working quite well even in the car. Made quite a difference and didn't cost me a dime which is even better.
I got to talk to my 90 yr old aunt on Facetime on Thurs. Her two identical twin granddaughter's (and I do mean identical in every way) and both artists and taking courses in College in the U.K. The other day in class they had a nude male model and being 16 yr olds there was a lot of giggling. My aunt said they were going to bring her the pictures they did dangly bits and all LOL. She's a riot. I asked her if she needed a refresher course and she said no I think I can remember everything. lol Love her to bits.

Morning guys. Looks like lots of activity last night.
Looks like 2C and sunny and possible snow flurries today.
Pleased to say the new devices I got for my hearing aids is working quite well even in the car. Made quite a difference and didn't cost me a dime which is even better.
I got to talk to my 90 yr old aunt on Facetime on Thurs. Her two identical twin granddaughter's (and I do mean identical in every way) and both artists and taking courses in College in the U.K. The other day in class they had a nude male model and being 16 yr olds there was a lot of giggling. My aunt said they were going to bring her the pictures they did dangly bits and all LOL. She's a riot. I asked her if she needed a refresher course and she said no I think I can remember everything. lol Love her to bits.
Dangly Bits ?:rofl:

Well it's snowing but so far not much about 3 inches total, so far anyway and -2*C so not cold.

Getting ready to go look at a grain wagon today. It is about 1 1/2 hours away and priced right so long as the steering aint clapped out.

Getting ready to go look at a grain wagon today. It is about 1 1/2 hours away and priced right so long as the steering aint clapped out.
You been needing a grain wagon for a long time and sure hope this is a good one. Pictures if you buy it please.

Was looking at satellite we’re going to get it. How much remains to be seen. The ditches and tree lines are still empty so blowing snow won’t be that much of an issue.
Looks like everyone will be riding there sleds this year.

That’s a given here how long we get to ride is not. Some years I’m still riding my bike on Remembrance Day, other years the sled.

c_cat=100&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=mkHr2HMPGcgAX98vt6B&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

Not me, I don't have one but if you're in the neighbourhood pick me up LOL
Wouldn’t mind but Ontario’s trail pass is a lot of cash and no 7 day permits. At least that’s the way it was a few years ago. I live an hour and a half by sled from Kenora, 3 hr. From sister in law place would go no problem but not paying that kind of cash.

6 or 7 inches of that 4 letter word so far so looks like I'll be blowing it out of the driveway soon enough. :BangHead:

-
Back