Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Minus 5c and snowing, supposed to clear out and temp to drop. How do you know how long the winter will be? By the size of the white mans wood pile. Oops.
They say 4 to 8 inches here by Saturday night. Gonna go get a jerry can full of gas for extra back up in the morning.

Lol

797580B7-32D8-43D6-A253-F5B4868FF1FB.jpeg

Nice chisel set and to nice to use but I know I would use them.
Smoked cheese! YEA!!! My wife use to make cheese and she made a batch of Blue cheese once that was the absolute best I ever had.
I'm kinda of Horse Radish cheese fan now, real hot at first and no after affects.
No horse radish for me thanks. When I was a kid in England our house had railroad tracks right at the bottom of the yard. On a Sunday if we were having roast beef I'd climb the fence and pick wild horse radish growing along the tracks. It was apparently really hot but I never liked it. If you had a cold just sniff that and would clear your nostrils

Me too. Horse radish you bet, have it growing up against the house where the ground never freezes can dig a root out any time of year, fresh is the best, you can make it as hot or as mild as you want it by the time you soak it in vinegar. Use it raw in easter soup, a polish thing my wife is polish google it. Easter morning I eat till I almost explode. Hot, sour and pepperery
Delicious.
Eat hearty my friend, not for me

View attachment 1715830346This is my middle boy Sam that has the plane and his newest girl. She loves a good beard rub on her belly and can laugh real good.
No doubt Sam is your boy Fred. She's a real sweetheart and can just imagine her laugh. One of life's great treasures when they belly laugh. So innocent and trusting, gotta love them.

They did, as Ahoey said, a full grocery store with lots of imported items, I can't recall what floor it was on, but I do remember it well.
That food info must be too far back in my hard drive. Must have been at every store but I just don't remember it. But they sold practically everything. Just like Sears selling prefab houses. That was a while ago.

And here I thought we were talking about horse radish.
Polish easter sour soup uses whey, sour salt, vinegar and a substantial amount of finely shredded raw horse radish. Poured over the diced up contents of the blessed easter basket, eggs, pasta, sausage, ham, cottage cheese, roast pork and butter. What it’s connection to easter is I’m not knowing. It is very flavourful one of my favs,

Polish easter sour soup uses whey, sour salt, vinegar and a substantial amount of finely shredded raw horse radish. Poured over the diced up contents of the blessed easter basket, eggs, pasta, sausage, ham, cottage cheese, roast pork and butter. What it’s connection to easter is I’m not knowing. It is very flavourful one of my favs,
Sounds yummy.

28*F right now and looks like it might snow tonight as the weather man says. Warmer than they thought on the last forecast I've seen.
Looks like a white Christmas here so I need to build a frosty the snow man and gonna put my shovel up it's back side for decorations welcoming winter. LOL

Son is in Illinois working on the wind mill towers and Was going to fly with him to visit my brother in Indiana but I still work part time so couldn't go. 350 foot tower with elevator so no problem getting to the top.
5232453896932485933.jpg

28*F right now and looks like it might snow tonight as the weather man says. Warmer than they thought on the last forecast I've seen.
Looks like a white Christmas here so I need to build a frosty the snow man and gonna put my shovel up it's back side for decorations welcoming winter. LOL
Environment Canada just issued a weather warning about a Colorado low if they are right looks like we’re in for a snow day Whoo Hoo. Think it’s heading your way Fred get gas for your snowblower

-
Back