Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Environment Canada just issued a weather warning about a Colorado low if they are right looks like we’re in for a snow day Whoo Hoo. Think it’s heading your way Fred get gas for your snowblower
Yea I saw that and thanks for reminding me about the gas I forgot. Weather warning all day here on the radio.

Snowed overnight and into the early afternoon, temperature at 27*f, probably got a little more than an inch. Been out for most of the day running errands and grocery shopping.

Thank my wife I had to run to town for supplies also
Thank you Murray's wife. LOL... Lucky me have a gas station 2 blocks away and 5 extra gallons of fuel in the shed now.
Also forgot about dinner so looks like canned chili tonight with a hot dog.
Sucks sometimes living alone haven't had anyone to talk to all day other than the radio I get to cuss out the commercials and the sports guy blaring out the scores on yesterdays games.

Snowed overnight and into the early afternoon, temperature at 27*f, probably got a little more than an inch. Been out for most of the day running errands and grocery shopping.
I hate shopping did that yesterday and even got a hair cut.

Thank you Murray's wife. LOL... Lucky me have a gas station 2 blocks away and 5 extra gallons of fuel in the shed now.
Also forgot about dinner so looks like canned chili tonight with a hot dog.
Sucks sometimes living alone haven't had anyone to talk to all day other than the radio I get to cuss out the commercials and the sports guy blaring out the scores on yesterdays games.
Ya I can see where your coming from but sometimes “ to the moon Alice to the moon”

Only an inch. Boy did you get robbed. Lol

20211204_165118.jpg

Looking good and wood and glue dust isn't to bad but even so your brother in law is worth every bit of all the dust.
Bondo and cutting fiberglass all day here but getting closer and hope my molds work out good this time.
Like I said it’s all thinkin and measurin

Son is in Illinois working on the wind mill towers and Was going to fly with him to visit my brother in Indiana but I still work part time so couldn't go. 350 foot tower with elevator so no problem getting to the top. View attachment 1715830899

My least favorite assignment when I was an apprentice. Oiler on a tower crane :icon_fU:. :lol:

Sheaves, cables, gears, all the stuff the operator won't do himself. Clean the sea gull poop off his windows :lol: Glad I did it when I was 20sumthin, 200' of ladder to get up that mast doesn't trip my trigger :lol:
Think I'd rather climb the windmill tower than the crane. Mostly with a grease gun in my hand. lol

Well you buggers sent me snow this way in the morning woke up to a white lawn , nothing on the roads though ,went 45 min east and it was sunny they also got a dusting , been a great day today! Stay safe talk to you later.

-
Back