Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I guess that is one advantage living here. Not to many people is a good thing for me.
But a rude awakening when you go to the big city. I'd like to live in a small town somewhere but at our age we are positioned just right with medical facilities close. We can see the big blue "H" (hospital) right from our house.

But a rude awakening when you go to the big city. I'd like to live in a small town somewhere but at our age we are positioned just right with medical facilities close. We can see the big blue "H" (hospital) right from our house.
It would be nice having everything close by.

Rude awakening going in to the big city I got that figured out Mark.
I throw my drivers licence out the window and act like a total jerk. I fit right in with everyone. lol

It would be nice having everything close by.
Only lived in a small town for a short period hated it street light shining in the windows always some kinda fool roaring around. 5 miles from all services. Minimal light and noise pollution can take a squirt anywhere on my property and not have to worry about the neighbours. Couldn’t get me in your pic of that traffic jam ever. But if we all liked the same cars......

Only lived in a small town for a short period hated it street light shining in the windows always some kinda fool roaring around. 5 miles from all services. Minimal light and noise pollution can take a squirt anywhere on my property and not have to worry about the neighbours. Couldn’t get me in your pic of that traffic jam ever. But if we all liked the same cars......
I agree I like my privacy and no street lights would be nice most of the time. I live in a very small town with all dirt roads so not to bad.

c_oc=AQkzKStSBCIJ9DmNcXhe1MnZL_1W5aZhRubXDcJeF3GxbOM6Wi6Hk7J57R3bQ2pVQxk&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Home from work early, I finished my last hail damaged car so can hang up my paintless dent repair tools for good. Well I think for good. lol

Went out this morning and cleared two driveways and then the sidewalks in front of about 6 houses. Wasn't bad out actually and my shoulders aren't that bad right now (so far). I'll can take two Tylenol Arthritis pills twice a day but that's all.
It's quite bad when I'm in bed and then turning over is a bastard.

Went out this morning and cleared two driveways and then the sidewalks in front of about 6 houses. Wasn't bad out actually and my shoulders aren't that bad right now (so far). I'll can take two Tylenol Arthritis pills twice a day but that's all.
Do what I do Mark fall asleep watching a movie in the easy chair, wake up at 3 to pee then climb in bed. Works great on the sore shoulders and no rolling over unless you try and fall out of the chair. lol

I'll see your two driveways, and raise you two parking lots

Barely

I had her out once

I actually had her scheduled for an oilchange but things came up and a spend all day at the hospital today, so I need to reschedule that
Hope the family is not in the hospital or any one really.

-
Back