Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hope the family is not in the hospital or any one really.
Well, it was a bit strange

My dad had been having issues for a while and my middle girl hurt her thumb yesterday so I took them both in

The girl got Xrays and a splint, but my dad ended up having blood clots in his lounges so he's staying overnight for IV blood thinners

Well, it was a bit strange

My dad had been having issues for a while and my middle girl hurt her thumb yesterday so I took them both in

The girl got Xrays and a splint, but my dad ended up having blood clots in his lounges so he's staying overnight for IV blood thinners
Sorry to hear that give the little one a get well soon and your dad a get better real fast for sure.

After work I picked up a 8' 2 by 6 and cut it up and screwed it together for my center console glove box. And not real good at making things real straight so I bondoed it up nice and smooth and made a mold. I'm gonna go take a shower I think I'm a bit dusty.

IMG_20211209_154057301.jpg
IMG_20211209_184828687_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211209_191525341_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211209_191800382_HDR.jpg

Morning guys and Happy Friday once again. As usual this week had flown buy. Hope the winter goes just as fast then we can get the toys back out.
7c today but very windy. Bit concerned because my son is coming today. A 3 hr drive one way then after supper he'll be driving back.
Here's a nice video just like me, short and sweet lol

Morning guys and Happy Friday once again. As usual this week had flown buy. Hope the winter goes just as fast then we can get the toys back out.
7c today but very windy. Bit concerned because my son is coming today. A 3 hr drive one way then after supper he'll be driving back.
Here's a nice video just like me, short and sweet lol

What is it about that sound of a lumpy cam and high rpm that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

If you really want to corner the market, you should make rear window louvers for a 70-75 duster
(For $49.95 shipped, of course)
wouldn't that be nice if I could do them that cheap and make enough in materials and labor.
Front spoiler and consoles I'm trying to get the cost of making one as cheap as I can without taking away the quality. Real hard for a back yard shop like I have.

IMG_20211210_153156549.jpg
Hot off the press just need to trim it and fix some of my screw ups and paint it.

-
Back