Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The winters might be mild here, but the summer can be brutal, what I really like is I can drive my Dart all year round.
I use to drive semi down your way and I can't handle the heat you have but sure is nice in the winter.
Got some pictures of your Dart? would love to see it.

There ya go.
DSCN0913.JPG
DSCN0917.JPG
DSCN0915.JPG

That would be good, you are welcome any time. Your Scamp is awesome to, didn't you put a Blue Print 408 in it? I've been saving for the 465 H.P. I'm almost there, want to put my original 340 in storage.

That would be good, you are welcome any time. Your Scamp is awesome to, didn't you put a Blue Print 408 in it? I've been saving for the 465 H.P. I'm almost there, want to put my original 340 in storage.
Good plan save the engine. Yea I have the 408 from blue print and very happy with it. If you were a bit closer I'd let you drive it so you get an idea how well they do.

Good morning men ,woke up today and it’s a winter wonderland got 6in of the white stuff why couldn’t it do this on a work day. Now I gotta go out and shovel this stuff ,first I gotta find that dam shovel! Then I gotta remember how to put the jeep in 4x4 ,lol you all have a great day stay safe.
What? Does the **** shovel itself on a work day? :poke:

Looks like instead of getting a belly full of Beer everyone is getting an arm full of vaccines. lol
I'll take the belly full of beer anytime!
Have an owl hooting outside my window this morning he's pretty loud.
We get woodpeckers hammering on the front of our house, little bastards usually show up on the weekend, and we will often see ravens and magpies in the summer. My dog Charlie hates magpies, and they seem to know that since they are always taunting him.

We get woodpeckers hammering on the front of our house, little bastards usually show up on the weekend, and we will often see ravens and magpies in the summer. My dog Charlie hates magpies, and they seem to know that since they are always taunting him.
Hope someday Charlie catches one and gets even. lol

Put some Tabasco sauce where they are pecking

IMG_20211218_131944907.jpg
Another spoiler done and sold. Might make another tomorrow if I get off my dead butt.

Well home from the arena and the neighbors finished my side walk :thumbsup: and during the week with this much snow I’d just stay home …4x4 works . Drove on my buddys side walk to say hi he got mad cause I packed it down for him .:mob:

Well home from the arena and the neighbors finished my side walk :thumbsup: and during the week with this much snow I’d just stay home …4x4 works . Drove on my buddys side walk to say hi he got mad cause I packed it down for him .:mob:
Here if the snow is packed down it's a good thing. I always drive on the sidewalk much easier hitting pedestrians with my car than another car. lol

-
Back