Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'll take the belly full of beer anytime!

We get woodpeckers hammering on the front of our house, little bastards usually show up on the weekend, and we will often see ravens and magpies in the summer. My dog Charlie hates magpies, and they seem to know that since they are always taunting him.
One good thing the magpies a haven’t learned to distinguish caliber yet 7 mm mag does a wonderful job poof

Do you work for the government Jeff?

258BA8A8-9C38-408D-A7C7-160B8D705A03.jpeg

When the last man on this earth dies, there will be a coyote to eat his guts and a magpie to peck out his eyeballs.

My son and me rebuilt the 340 last winter, looked almost brand new inside, stock bottom end, Lunati VooDoo cam 226/234, 494/513 lift, Edelbrock air gap, gasket matched to IMM,View attachment 1715838841 View attachment 1715838842 View attachment 1715838843 View attachment 1715838845 View attachment 1715838846 RHS/INDY X heads, Edelbrock 800 AVS2 carb. rings and bearings, already have lifters ticking so I'm going to a solid cam at least a size bigger. I think it needed bigger cam anyways. I have a vacuum leak at the front china wall that I have to fix, that's when I'll change the cam. The dash is a mess, but I need a new wind shield and I'll pull the dash and paint it when I do the wind shield. Including a photo or two of my son helping me, couldn't have done it without him! Skinny little ****!
Good looking son there Jeff and looks like you have a great relationship and that's priceless. Nice pictures BTW

Morning fellas. Happy Sunday. Glad it finally stopped snowing late last night. My son drove home from his sister's place during the storm and took
4.5 hrs. 366km so 228 miles
He said there were cars in the ditch in several places but he barreled right through
He has a 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with a 5.7. A thirsty SOB.
The main thing is he got home safe.
Looks like my new neighbour next door cleared my city sidewalk and the sidewalk going to the house and the steps. They are super people.

Good morning gents working on 2nd cuppa. Been out to the shop lit the shop stove and the smoker. Shops been a meat processing plant all weekend 3 deer and 3 half pork. Hamburger, roasts ,bacon, chops and of course sausage. From the left over meat in stuffer we make a pattie fry it for taste, Whoo Hoo success again turn out real good. Freezers are loaded. Lot of work but the whole family father in law included works at it good family time.

Good morning gents working on 2nd cuppa. Been out to the shop lit the shop stove and the smoker. Shops been a meat processing plant all weekend 3 deer and 3 half pork. Hamburger, roasts ,bacon, chops and of course sausage. From the left over meat in stuffer we make a pattie fry it for taste, Whoo Hoo success again turn out real good. Freezers are loaded. Lot of work but the whole family father in law included works at it good family time.
76069626-C0F0-49F5-8FB1-F8AFFD132E1D.jpeg

Morning guys my son and his girl friend are here visiting and a bunch of my kids and grand kids are stopping over.
Gonna be busy around here for a bit. lol

-
Back