Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2021-12-19_16-37-9.jpeg

Grand kids went skiing today and just got back and a bunch of sore asses walking through the door. Funny as hell seeing them stumble in the house they all looked like there dad beet them with a paddle but they had a smile on there face.
Note to self, for the next life I'll spank my kids for there wrong doing put skis on them and send them down a steep hill so they come home with a smile. See getting old makes one figure things out. LOL

Omg survived another game penalty’s were a plenty 39 on one side 32 other way my arm is sore from putting it in the air :thumbsup: but kids stayed safe no injury’s and the #1 rule player safety !

Omg survived another game penalty’s were a plenty 39 on one side 32 other way my arm is sore from putting it in the air :thumbsup: but kids stayed safe no injury’s and the #1 rule player safety !
Kinda think your gonna be sore in the morning after protecting all the kids. Your a good man Biff sleep good my friend.

Morning guys and Happy Last Day Of Fall. That means were that much closer to Spring. Hope everyone had a great weekend with family and friends. I know Fred sure did. Have a good one.

Morning guys and Happy Last Day Of Fall. That means were that much closer to Spring. Hope everyone had a great weekend with family and friends. I know Fred sure did. Have a good one.
Morning Mark working on my morning coffee thinking I have 2 weeks till I stop working at the body shop. YEA HOO!

Grilling them is fine, my garlic sausage comes out of the smoker fully cooked. Probe the fattest one for internal temp once that is attained out they come and beer, rye bread, sausage. Hot off the smoker is the best sausage you’ll ever eat, juices just runnin down your chin.
NUM NUM sounds good.

So :wtf: am I here by myself tonight :mob: I get bored talking to myself :BangHead: :soapbox::elmer::mad: This is :bs_flag:.
Trying to use the rest of the Icons but :( can't think of anything to add to them all :rolleyes:. I'm bored, talking to myself sucks :drama:
Even worse is when I'm gone :eek:.
I miss myself when I'm gone. :popcorn:
6 o'clock time for a whiskey.
drinks.gif

Here's you something pretty to enjoy all bu yourself:

upload_2021-12-20_18-32-12.jpeg

Pretty cool day today. Had to scrape frost for the first time this year

Ok Fred I’m in from work you enjoy your whiskey I’m having a nice warm tee.:thumbsup::):D:eek::rolleyes::welcome::thankyou::poke::rofl:

My boss is really pushing his luck. 2 more days and done FOREVER. F... off and stay F...Ed off can I make it any more clear.

Havin a crown and ginger stiff. That guy was really yankin my chain today. If more of the same tomorrow I’ll be coming home early.

-
Back