Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
34F out right now and just got back from a walk. Pushing 2.9 miles in a hour. This is starting to get more ruteen View attachment 1715844418
Good for you 13. That's great exercise. We should all be doing that. I walk 1.5 km almost every day so that is close to a mile. You'll find you actually start to look forward to it.

So if we have a toast to Fred at 6pm his time, that'll make it 7pm my time and 4pm Biff's time. Linc and Murray should be ok with 6 as well I think.
Hopefully others can join in as well.
Let me know if that's a go for everyone.

So if we have a toast to Fred at 6pm his time, that'll make it 7pm my time and 4pm Biff's time. Linc and Murray should be ok with 6 as well I think.
Hopefully others can join in as well.
Let me know if that's a go for everyone.
Any time works for me in the evening. Thanks.

Woke up at 2:45 this morning freezing my butt off got up to find that the power was off but back on as soon as I got up.
Was 43*F in my house. Burrrrr...

When I was getting my booster yesterday there was a woman midget there. This is 100% true. She was complaining that she wasn't getting Pfizer and would be getting Moderna. Her words were and I quote "I'm not happy" and I immediately thought of the joke "well which one are you"? Good job I had a mask on so she couldn't she me smiling and had to cough when I started to chuckle. It certainly wouldn't stunt her growth LOL Sorry but I have a twisted sense of humour

When I was getting my booster yesterday there was a woman midget there. This is 100% true. She was complaining that she wasn't getting Pfizer and would be getting Moderna. Her words were and I quote "I'm not happy" and I immediately thought of the joke "well which one are you"? Good job I had a mask on so she couldn't she me smiling and had to cough when I started to chuckle. It certainly wouldn't stunt her growth LOL Sorry but I have a twisted sense of humour
LOL yea you do have a twisted sense of humor. Welcome to the club you fit right in.

Did she get 1/2 dose for her size?

Morning men , a little bit of who really cares trivia , minor hockey for the age groups are called mites,novice,atom,bantom and midget well they were till last year when all of a sudden Midget became offensive now it’s U7,U10, etc up to U18 because someone was offended buy there designation. The U stands for under if you were wondering.

0F77D129-667A-492A-8D0B-B1F8A2D11AE4.jpeg

Morning men , a little bit of who really cares trivia , minor hockey for the age groups are called mites,novice,atom,bantom and midget well they were till last year when all of a sudden Midget became offensive now it’s U7,U10, etc up to U18 because someone was offended buy there designation. The U stands for under if you were wondering.
Figures someone would complain.

Last day of work is done. Got to work and the boss said we ain't doing anything today but set and bullshit a few hours.
Gave me my last pay check and added another $6,500 in cash. :wtf: Happy to have worked with a good friend and still am shocked he gave me that much money.

Last day of work is done. Got to work and the boss said we ain't doing anything today but set and bullshit a few hours.
Gave me my last pay check and added another $6,500 in cash. :wtf: Happy to have worked with a good friend and still am shocked he gave me that much money.
It’s because he appreciates you !

Forcibly retired by some bone head that ran a red light and t-boned me. I started out building houses when I was a kid and ended up doing custom trim and cabinets for many years till I couldn't anymore.

-
Back