Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Clearing your mortgage is a great thing to do. Imagine the amount of interest you've paid on it over the years. Probably the same amount as you paid for it.
Your decision of course but that's what I would be doing and then no more payments so you'd have cash in hand every month.
It’s a great thing to give yourself an $800-$1000 raise in wages a month. It’s like a great weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Car parts become easier to obtain. Yes life will be better.

Morning guys and Happy Friday. I went for my booster shot on Wed and everything was great. I went for a pre op yesterday and got home and had lunch then all hell broke loose. I couldn't get warm. I had a sweatshirt and two heavy blankets on me and still shivering. It left me weak and my balance was off.
So sorry I couldn't joint in the toast to you yesterday Fred but the thought was there. Feeling a bit better today but still no hell basically.
I'll do some Baileys sometime today Fred. Enjoy the rest of your life, you've earned.
Sorry your not feeling well Mark you best take it easy for a bit and we will toast to your good health that's more important.

It’s a great thing to give yourself an $800-$1000 raise in wages a month. It’s like a great weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Car parts become easier to obtain. Yes life will be better.
House payment is under $350 a month so not a big deal but still would like to pay it off.

Happy retirement sorry I missed yesterday afternoon unforeseen bullshit happened. €%#*¥<|# -34 below. Anyway raising a coffee royal for ya. You take care and stay warm.
No problem I toasted enough last night for everyone. LOL
drinks.gif

Clearing your mortgage is a great thing to do. Imagine the amount of interest you've paid on it over the years. Probably the same amount as you paid for it.
Your decision of course but that's what I would be doing and then no more payments so you'd have cash in hand every month.
My 1st home was 47,000 with a 30 year payback of 180,000 if no xtra was paid.

My 1st home was 47,000 with a 30 year payback of 180,000 if no xtra was paid.
Banks are the bandits and have a license to steal. They want you to put your money in their banks and they give you diddley for so called "Interest".
You'll never get rich with your money in a bank.
We have all ours invested.

thats only half a house payment

thats only half a house payment
Nowadays I guess. I have a large storage shed and for years I bought material when it was cheap and stored it till I had enough to build. Took 12 years in a mobile. Then lived in the mobile and built my house myself with my boys took 1 1/2 years. Figure I saved over half but payed in other ways

Nowadays I guess. I have a large storage shed and for years I bought material when it was cheap and stored it till I had enough to build. Took 12 years in a mobile. Then lived in the mobile and built my house myself with my boys took 1 1/2 years. Figure I saved over half but payed in other ways
Smart thinking.

Well now it’s time to put my seal skin parka and snow shoes on, and brave the walk to light fire in the lab. Got idea for copy wood lathe going to mock it up with wood and see. Later guy’s
Going to go work on a center console so yep see ya all later.

-
Back