Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Golly you bunch of old geezers

I bet if superpussy can running up to you in nothing but her superhero cape and yelled
"Suuuuuperpussy" yall would say "I guess I'll take the soup"
Not that old yet I'd also take the cape. lol

IMG_20220102_120120904_HDR.jpg
Painted the center console today so I can take a mold off it. Has to be smooth and slippery.

Well the weather has changed wind from the south and warm marine air temp up to 5c melted most of the snow ,back to work tomorrow :(

Well the weather has changed wind from the south and warm marine air temp up to 5c melted most of the snow ,back to work tomorrow :(
Hope you all are back to normal temps now.
Yea work tomorrow. HO wait I'm retired it's always Sunday now. lol

for 4 YP half cup of milk and 1 egg. (I usually use the measuring cup to make it) beat the two till they froth up and slowly add half a cup of flour while beating. Let stand on the counter for a couple of hours.
Use a muffin tin and add 1/4" of oil to 4 cups. Oven at 430 and when the oil is smoking hot pour the contents into 4 cups. Have to be quick and get it back into the oven for 25-30 minutes. When they are up high and brown they're done.
Make sure your other parts of the meal are done and the gravy is ready.

There's a correction on the oven temp. Thought it was 400 but it's 430. Too early this morning lol

Geez Biff... you've really had it rough out there with your weather etc. Hope this year is better for you.

We had about 4" of snow today but there was a biting wind out there. Right now it say -6c. At least it stopped snowing.
My neighbour came over and shoveled our driveway and all sidewalks. He hasn't dug his snowblower out yet so I offered him the use of mine and said no it's ok I need the exercise. My driveway is 114 feet long and starts out as a two car width.
Then he wouldn't take any money for it. He's going to look after our driveway after my surgery so I'll buy him a 100 dollar gift card for the beer or liquor store

We made 21F today with half inch of snow on the ground. Temps will drop into single digits again overnight.

Sunday funnies wasn't very funny today. This was the best one:
upload_2022-1-2_16-43-37.gif

We had about 4" of snow today but there was a biting wind out there. Right now it say -6c. At least it stopped snowing.
My neighbour came over and shoveled our driveway and all sidewalks. He hasn't dug his snowblower out yet so I offered him the use of mine and said no it's ok I need the exercise. My driveway is 114 feet long and starts out as a two car width.
Then he wouldn't take any money for it. He's going to look after our driveway after my surgery so I'll buy him a 100 dollar gift card for the beer or liquor store
Wouldn't figure you would take advantage of your neighbor. Could use a few more like you.

Well the first spoiler I sold went to Ohio and the guy just installed it today and he's real happy with it. Was worried but feel good now.

-
Back