Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Any body want a 1989 jag v12

20220104_084229.jpg

Son wants me to drive with him to Washington and pick up 2 one man subs he's buying from my sisters boss in a week or two.
No rest for an old man with lots of kids I think.
3043131694839105828.jpg

Couple really deep lakes in Manitoba falcon lake eastern Manitoba whiteshell provincial park, Blue lakes Duck Mtn prov. Park both really deep and clear. Duck mtn. Is probably closest to you.

Couple really deep lakes in Manitoba falcon lake eastern Manitoba whiteshell provincial park, Blue lakes Duck Mtn prov. Park both really deep and clear. Duck mtn. Is probably closest to you.
Have a few here but not as good as yours I think.

Been snowing for a few hours and doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon.
CRAP looks like the snow blower will be cleaning out the driveway soon.

Don’t know, but as a kid I was at the blue lakes with my folks and at the time the sign said you could sink the largest US sub below periscope level

Been snowing for a few hours and doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon.
CRAP looks like the snow blower will be cleaning out the driveway soon.
Not supposed to stop snowing here till midnight. It’s been coming down hard since 7 am. At least the temp is only -18 and not -37 lmao

Don’t know, but as a kid I was at the blue lakes with my folks and at the time the sign said you could sink the largest US sub below periscope level
Trying to find Blue lakes on the map and hard you have lots.

Not supposed to stop snowing here till midnight. It’s been coming down hard since 7 am. At least the temp is only -18 and not -37 lmao

hardly any snow here
whatever is out there is left from saturday nite
i only had to fire up the old plow truck twice this season

there is ZERO snow in the forecast for tonite but as i left school the teacher was warning us to be prepared for a snow day tomorrow

im starting to think their understanding of a snow hazard is about as inflated as some peoples fear of covid

-
Back