Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Last , by the way fellas is supposed to be 32 deg tomorrow yikes!

Make sure you go and see your mom today guys. If she is still around go see her and give her a hug and kiss,
Mark & his Mum.jpg
if she has passed then go to the cemetery. This picture of my mom and I was taken probably 30 years ago. I nicknamed her Lead Foot Lil. She was 4'10 but had a heavy foot. Driving at a buck 20 or faster on the highway. (speed limit is 100km) R.I.P.

Last edited:
I lost mom back in 09 and knew I would be busy this weekend so we went to the 3 cemeteries and saw all the relatives last weekend.

I lost mom back in 09 and knew I would be busy this weekend so we went to the 3 cemeteries and saw all the relatives last weekend.
That was when I lost my mom CF. Sept 15/09. She was ready to go and in the early stages of dementia. Just glad it wasn't cancer or some other terrible disease. She got pneumonia and that took her. Anyway, I still have lots of good memories and tons of pictures.

Been a busy day today guys. My wife did her thing in the garden and I did the grass, trimmed and cleaned up. Been a gorgeous day. Ribs in honey garlic sauce for supper and cherry pie for dessert. You wouldn't believe the smell.
IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1434.JPG
IMG_1435.JPG
IMG_1436.JPG
IMG_1437.JPG
IMG_1438.JPG

Been a busy day today guys. My wife did her thing in the garden and I did the grass, trimmed and cleaned up. Been a gorgeous day. Ribs in honey garlic sauce for supper and cherry pie for dessert. You wouldn't believe the smell.View attachment 1715175487 View attachment 1715175488 View attachment 1715175489 View attachment 1715175490 View attachment 1715175491 View attachment 1715175492
Nice place you have Mark lots of work done there.
Any chance of getting a piece of that cherry pie.

Finally got the engine out of my sons 2003 4X4 van.
Gonna send GM a picture of me and my sons bare *** letting them know how happy we are that there engineers gave little thought about taking an engine out without pulling the body off the frame.
Smart people are stupid and would love to take the old engine and stuff it up there back side.

I got all the cars running and moved them so the grass dont die under them.
Around here the grass grows real fast and is hard to kill even with a car sitting on it. So we try to get the cars fixed before the grass covers them.

Finally got the engine out of my sons 2003 4X4 van.
Gonna send GM a picture of me and my sons bare *** letting them know how happy we are that there engineers gave little thought about taking an engine out without pulling the body off the frame.
Smart people are stupid and would love to take the old engine and stuff it up there back side.
Fred that must be a Astro van eh.

Fred that must be a Astro van eh.
No a 6.0 in a 1 ton Van was put together by Quigley. he has 9 kids not enough room in a mini van. and an astro van would still be a pain to take apart but not as bad I think.
If I was a monkey and had all the right tools then it would be no problem. But that front deferential was in the way and gonna buy a 15mm wabaley socket to put it back together.
I got to give you gear heads a high 5, I can't stand on my head long enough to take a bolt out and I'm a small guy.
Next time he needs an engine we are gonna bring it to you Biff.

going to bed you guys have a good night.
And Biff not trying to give you a hard job to do just think you would be better at doing the work.

going to bed you guys have a good night.
And Biff not trying to give you a hard job to do just think you would be better at doing the work.
Thanx Fred , I did an engine swap in an a.w.d. Astro van years ago basically you un hook everything and drop everything out the bottom was shitty , I’m getting grumpy in my old age and only want to do jobs that are in and out hammer and nails stuff . But still get stuck doing **** work you know how it goes, like skinning a rusty ford with filler you don’t like it but you do it anyway! Cheers ttyl.

A very busy day here on the hill Sunday, cooked a huge breakfast for my mother in-law (my mom past away 8 years ago (cancer) and my wife enjoyed fresh eggs and bacon served with home made biscuits (no gravy) then washed the wifes car and cooked her lunch as I started my slow cooked tender loin in the smoker ( Oak and hickory )
our son's showed up and with gift's ......................................... today is my Saturday ........... Beer and wind fall being picked up and burned
Everyone have a great day, and week, Good morning every one :thumbsup:

A very busy day here on the hill Sunday, cooked a huge breakfast for my mother in-law (my mom past away 8 years ago (cancer) and my wife enjoyed fresh eggs and bacon served with home made biscuits (no gravy) then washed the wifes car and cooked her lunch as I started my slow cooked tender loin in the smoker ( Oak and hickory )
our son's showed up and with gift's ......................................... today is my Saturday ........... Beer and wind fall being picked up and burned
Your making me hungry that all sounds good.
you have a great day as well MeMike.

Morning Mike...sorry to hear you lost your mom and in such a bad way as well. You did have a busy day though and got to spend time with family....Priceless!! Have a great day. Going to be warm here today and most of the week as well. Crowding 30 with the humidex.

Warm and sunny today here on the hill (85 degrees) , today is my Saturday :thumbsup::thumbsup: Home alone to pick up wind fall and pile it up and burn it as I swill a few cold Bud Lites down :lol: everyone of my old retired friends know about what goes on on Monday here on the hill :D should be a groovy day out by the shop here on the hill in the sticks :thumbsup:

00035.jpg

-
Back