Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Think I'd be more than happy to take care of him and really at this point I have no idea what to do other than be here for him. His wife's decision at this point.
I get it

I would suggest you make sure his wife is aware of the options and what hospice care means and doesnt mean (it does not mean she is giving up on him)

Like you said it is her decision, but having been through this myself recently, I just want her to know her options

I get it

I would suggest you make sure his wife is aware of the options and what hospice care means and doesnt mean (it does not mean she is giving up on him)

Like you said it is her decision, but having been through this myself recently, I just want her to know her options
Thanks I think hospice would be good real soon.

upload_2022-1-6_5-15-42.jpeg

Thanks I think hospice would be good real soon.
Know where your at fred, went through it with both my parents. Tough decisions for sure. But what made me happy was the fact they were able to make new friends and visit with old ones in the home. Lots of companionship, not so lonely and would be smiling and talking to their friends when I would come to visit. It was good for all concerned.

Know where your at fred, went through it with both my parents. Tough decisions for sure. But what made me happy was the fact they were able to make new friends and visit with old ones in the home. Lots of companionship, not so lonely and would be smiling and talking to their friends when I would come to visit. It was good for all concerned.
They just don’t know it in the beginning, sometimes they think your stuffing them in a closet to be forgotten. One of the hardest times of my life.

They just don’t know it in the beginning, sometimes they think your stuffing them in a closet to be forgotten. One of the hardest times of my life.
Just put my mother in a assisted living home and have to put her in a total care unit. She is getting real bad real fast.

-27*F this morning. I took a fast walk to the end of the driveway and jetted back in the house. lol

She is Mark and I knew some day would have to go through this.
Think most kids do with there parents.
Just knowing they had proper care and companionship was a big relief. It was just getting them there, heels dug in kicking and screaming all the way. Finally got the Doc to talk sense to her.
Once there life was good for everyone

Just knowing they had proper care and companionship was a big relief. It was just getting them there, heels dug in kicking and screaming all the way. Finally got the Doc to talk sense to her.
Once there life was good for everyone
Wounder how I'll feel when it's my turn.

-
Back