Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
-30 cloudy now. the weather man is predicting-38C flat temperature no wind chill for tonight. Have to get the wheel in the hydro meter balanced it’s shaken the house.
Hope this cold snap ends soon. I need to get on my roof and check the sewer vents.

Wounder how I'll feel when it's my turn.
My parents have a bit of a flowchart made up that should make it easier to make the decision to put them in a home

I made the stipulation that I wanted them to visit a few homes first and have picked one out, so I know when I put them in the home, it is the exact home they choose

My parents have a bit of a flowchart made up that should make it easier to make the decision to put them in a home

I made the stipulation that I wanted them to visit a few homes first and have picked one out, so I know when I put them in the home, it is the exact home they choose
Gotta feeling when it's yours and my turn to go in a home it will be one that has wheel chair races. LOL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThTSe3fCQkrp35U4Gwddip_MEhgSnAWQcvWg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Went out shopping this morning. The stores were busy but not as bad as they usually are. Maybe the omicron has some thing to do with it. Surprised they weren't disinfecting the shopping carts like last time there was a lockdown

Just for the hell of it got my 3rd stab yesterday other than a sore arm “ the nurse was a butcher” no ill effects been 24 hr. ALL 3 were moderna made sure. Like we said we all learned not to mix our booze at an early age. LOL.

Just for the hell of it got my 3rd stab yesterday other than a sore arm “ the nurse was a butcher” no ill effects been 24 hr. ALL 3 were moderna made sure. Like we said we all learned not to mix our booze at an early age. LOL.
Good you had no affects so now you can come visit me this summer. Bring your Mopar got a spot in the garage to park it while we have a few drinks and roast some steaks.

Well been shoveling white **** all day ,day off got 20cm over night and it ain’t fluffy snow either !

-
Back