Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
-15 C here now temp falling like a stone horizontal snow till this evening. White out conditions a lot less than 1/4 visibility. Good thing I don’t have to go anywhere not that I would even if.
Just got home from work and not as bad here but getting worse with that horizontal snow.

Morning guys happy Friday stayed home from work today not 100 so why risk it , did the online servey says I don’t need a Covid test so they won’t even let me book an appointment for a test kind of a joke realy ,for piece of mind it would be nice to rule out . Oh well the gober mint is smrter than me :rolleyes:

Morning guys happy Friday stayed home from work today not 100 so why risk it , did the online servey says I don’t need a Covid test so they won’t even let me book an appointment for a test kind of a joke realy ,for piece of mind it would be nice to rule out . Oh well the gober mint is smrter than me :rolleyes:
Best to stay safe and besides Friday's are the best day not to go to work.

Hope you're feeling better Biff. Those DIY kits are really hard to get hold of.
There's also a lot of bugs flying around to. My friend had the running trots and temp and nauseated but tested for covid a couple of times and came back neg every time.

Feel your pain Biff. Been sitting on my *** since Tuesday. Wife tried to enter nursing home to see her mother on Tuesday, mandatory rapid test and she tested positive. That triggered a mandatory pcr test from the health unit. Again a positive test so now a mandatory 5 day isolation period for BOTH of us. Neither one of us have any symptoms.Health dept won’t test Me due to lack of availability of tests. RJ

Feel your pain Biff. Been sitting on my *** since Tuesday. Wife tried to enter nursing home to see her mother on Tuesday, mandatory rapid test and she tested positive. That triggered a mandatory pcr test from the health unit. Again a positive test so now a mandatory 5 day isolation period for BOTH of us. Neither one of us have any symptoms.Health dept won’t test Me due to lack of availability of tests. RJ
Hard to be stuck at home not making money to pay the bills. Sorry RJ that sucks.

Thanks Fred, been a long week, starting to go stir crazy here. Been close to -30c all week so being outside for a long period of time has been out of the question.RJ
Now you know how it feels to be retired trying to figure out what the hell to do. LOL
I'm home alone so yea I know what stir crazy feels like on real cold days without an old lady to chase around the house but I have my garage to play in and that helps.

FYI... a drop of lemon juice on the tester will show a positive.

726225704958950951.jpg
Brother in law just sent me a picture of his 62 with a Duromax diesel. He did everything himself including the paint. It's setting on a 62 frame and said if I come to Washington I get to drive it. Yea I'll be heading his way in the spring for sure...

Weather man said it will get cold again around here but I have a back up plan for old man winters rage.
Yep, home made canned chili with a hot dog.

Yea he would put a 350 in it for sure.
I was watching "Car Fix" last night and they had a huge outboard motor. They took it apart and has a Chevy LS7 in it. 450 hp they said and putting it in an El Marino as they called it. Not a bad show but Brian Fuller is an asshole. Last name is appropriate as he's Fuller himself.

Morning guys. -15 feeling like -16 but will be -4 and sunny today but of course will be windy.
Might even venture out to the stores today.
I may have posted this on My Luck but it's funny.
271979082_6833086970097372_6432290426580092603_n.jpg

-
Back