Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Planing a trip to Washington with my Scamp this summer to help the in laws and visit relatives and old friends. Might just take HWY 2 across since I can't drive over 65 mph. If I do I'll stop and say hi and we will both can get in real good trouble. lol
Why only 65 Fred? Don't you have the overdrive?

Yea have overdrive but 65 puts me at just under 3 grand and the car is happy and don't burn as much fuel.
What gears do you have? I have 3:23's and turn 3200 at 60mph and get approx 13 mpg. Some bigger tires would help. I run 235 45 R17 on the front and 245 45 R17 on the back but they are low profile. I can put a 28" tire on the back apparently.

What gears do you have? I have 3:23's and turn 3200 at 60mph and get approx 13 mpg. Some bigger tires would help. I run 235 45 R17 on the front and 245 45 R17 on the back but they are low profile. I can put a 28" tire on the back apparently.
I'm running 4:10 gears and in over drive if I remember put me about the same as yours 3:22. Don't remember my tire size but 15" on the rim size.

That’s the gear I’m going to run also because I have them .
Was in my car when I bought it but I should go a higher gear. Need to check out getting lighter leaf springs I have new stock ones but I hear the fiber glass are good but again I have no clue.

I have 4.10s in my car too, and I want them out, I plan to spend far more time on the street than on the track, it's just too much gear for everyday use, maybe when I was a lot younger.

I have 4.10s in my car too, and I want them out, I plan to spend far more time on the street than on the track, it's just too much gear for everyday use, maybe when I was a lot younger.
haven't priced new gears yet and don't know if I could install them right.

I'm happy with it but I should go with a higher gear I'm not racing it, just having fun on the street.
3:55 would probably be good as you have lots of torque. My buddies White Dart I showed you has 3:55's and with the 5 speed he's turning 1900 at 70 mph.
Our other friend has a 67 Black Cuda with a aluminum 572 Hemi and a 5 speed 750 hp and gets 17 mpg

3:55 would probably be good as you have lots of torque. My buddies White Dart I showed you has 3:55's and with the 5 speed he's turning 1900 at 70 mph.
Our other friend has a 67 Black Cuda with an aluminum 572 Hemi and a 5 speed 750 hp and gets 17 mpg
The license plate reads "MeanFish"
IMG_0753.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG
Vince's motor2.JPG

Morning guys and Happy Sunday. -15 at present but will be -6 and sunny. May just venture outside today
For all you church goers make sure you get your Faith Lift

You working in the shop today? Going to change oil on my daily driver and crank up some good music and just do nothing the rest of the day.
Pretty much the same. Got some sifferen to do for my next box before I start recutting that maple. Wife’s having a hen party at 10 o’clock till who knows so I’ll be hiding out in my toy bin

Pretty much the same. Got some sifferen to do for my next box before I start recutting that maple. Wife’s having a hen party at 10 o’clock till who knows so I’ll be hiding out in my toy bin
I remember hen parties, you might want to take a bottle to the garage with you and a sack lunch you might be there all day. lol

No snow left here again, around 42* but another windy day, expecting it to get colder overnight, down to 30*, probably some snow tomorrow, then a couple of days of temps in the 10* range before it goes back up Thursday.

No snow left here again, around 42* but another windy day, expecting it to get colder overnight, down to 30*, probably some snow tomorrow, then a couple of days of temps in the 10* range before it goes back up Thursday.
Seems like temp has been up and down all winter for you Randy. We will be getting some above freezing days here soon but I'm sure it will drop again.

-
Back