Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Make sure you have lots of food, water and Crown of course. The three main staples. Be safe

Good morning everyone, I feel out of place here, some bad weather up y'all's way.
I will not post my weather today here... but I do agree on the three main staples

20220120_130341.jpg

Bisbee. about center state and almost to the Canadian border.
My goodness, I couldn't handle that weather as long as you have to up there, I guess its what you make yourself get use to . It's beuityful up that way for sure.

My goodness, I couldn't handle that weather as long as you have to up there, I guess its what you make yourself get use to . It's beuityful up that way for sure.
Not real pretty but I moved here to get out of the big towns and the high taxes of Washington State and raise my kids in a good area.
Winter sucks but don't have homeless people running around.

I keep looking for the detector that signals the snow plow driver that I have finished blowing out the driveway. No matter how long I wait, he always seems to come by about 10 minutes after I finished, and makes another nice big berm at the end of the driveway. A couple of times I thought I even heard laughter that sounded like the mail carrier in the movie "Funny Farm".

I keep looking for the detector that signals the snow plow driver that I have finished blowing out the driveway. No matter how long I wait, he always seems to come by about 10 minutes after I finished, and makes another nice big berm at the end of the driveway. A couple of times I thought I even heard laughter that sounded like the mail carrier in the movie "Funny Farm".
They train to do that you know.

They use snow blowers here so not to bad but I can understand what your saying.

Any of you guys know what the difference there is in a Chevy 427 for a truck vs a car? Thinking the truck is a longer stroke and not sure on the heads.

Good morning everyone, I feel out of place here, some bad weather up y'all's way.
I will not post my weather today here... but I do agree on the three main staples

View attachment 1715862027
That whiskey you guys all love is made about 40 miles from my place, sorry I can’t share your passion for it. For the money there’s lot’s nicer whiskey out there, my opinion

That whiskey you guys all love is made about 40 miles from my place, sorry I can’t share your passion for it. For the money there’s lot’s nicer whiskey out there, my opinion
I have tasted much worse, I do like Gentleman Jack, priced a little high but woth the cost at times.
What would be your choice Ahoy?

Last edited:
Morning Guys and Happy Tuesday and Happy Feb. 1st.
Heading about 0 today to around 4 today.
Then around 8-9" of snow again after a bit of rain. Oh Happy Happy Joy.

Operations 67 , hmm. I wounder if Don knots was part of that operation.

I have twisted much worse, I do like Gentleman Jack, priced a little high but woth the cost at times.
What would be your choice Ahoy?[/ Gibson’s sterling is my go to, Bushmills gold label, Wiser's deluxe, all reasonably priced. Every once in a while for a treat Wisers Legacy.

-
Back