Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never had a drink, or smoke. Worked for a few people who used my paycheck for their beer, cigarettes, and race cars, couldn't afford to start a habit, or do anything else. Was not a happy camper.

Never had a drink, or smoke. Worked for a few people who used my paycheck for their beer, cigarettes, and race cars, couldn't afford to start a habit, or do anything else. Was not a happy camper.
I never would take someones money to support my habit.

upload_2022-2-2_2-12-53.jpeg

Morning guys and Happy Hump the Groundhog Day.
3c right now and as predicted it's raining and will most of the day till late this afternoon then the snow starts. Looking at 8-9" tonight.
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Hump the Groundhog Day.
3c right now and as predicted it's raining and will most of the day till late this afternoon then the snow starts. Looking at 8-9" tonight.
Have a great day
Morning looks like you and CF is getting some bad snow real soon, sorry.
17* below here haven't checked the weather to see what will happen here yet.

Clear and cold -32 this morning supposed to stay that way till Friday then warming and you guessed it more snow. About 2’ snow in bush now. Sled heads are happy, nothing plowed out from buzzard yet so schools are closed again. Roads, schools businesses closed, people not going to work because of storm but can go to town for coffee and drive around to see how much snow fell. Strange but true.

Clear and cold -32 this morning supposed to stay that way till Friday then warming and you guessed it more snow. About 2’ snow in bush now. Sled heads are happy, nothing plowed out from buzzard yet so schools are closed again. Roads, schools businesses closed, people not going to work because of storm but can go to town for coffee and drive around to see how much snow fell. Strange but true.
Same here but not sure if things are closed still this morning. I'll have to turn on the radio and see what's happening.

Same here but not sure if things are closed still this morning. I'll have to turn on the radio and see what's happening.
Fred, I have may fond memories of North Dakota, one of which was the North Dakota Ranchers Weather Report.
"Clear and still!"

Yep, the snow is clear up to our belts and it's still snowing!

Fred, I have may fond memories of North Dakota, one of which was the North Dakota Ranchers Weather Report.
"Clear and still!"

Yep, the snow is clear up to our belts and it's still snowing!
LOL haven't heard it but like that but it's true.
Good old North Dakota hasn't changed.

When we first got to Minot, ND I inherited a company van that needed tires. I took my 4 yr old daughter to the tire store with me. All the sales guys were busy, and in our standing around it was apparent my daughter was fascinated by the HUGE tractor tire on display. She hollered out "That's a BIG tire!". This got the attention of some of the people, who were amused at the little girl. I asked her, "What do you think they put those tires on?" She answered as loud as can be, "MONSTER TRUCKS!!" Every conversation ceased, and all heads turned, and one person said, "You folks aren't from around here, are you?". I nearly busted a gut laughing. And suddenly had some new friends!

When we first got to Minot, ND I inherited a company van that needed tires. I took my 4 yr old daughter to the tire store with me. All the sales guys were busy, and in our standing around it was apparent my daughter was fascinated by the HUGE tractor tire on display. She hollered out "That's a BIG tire!". This got the attention of some of the people, who were amused at the little girl. I asked her, "What do you think they put those tires on?" She answered as loud as can be, "MONSTER TRUCKS!!" Every conversation ceased, and all heads turned, and one person said, "You folks aren't from around here, are you?". I nearly busted a gut laughing. And suddenly had some new friends!
I think everyone around here knew me before I even moved to this State. lol
Lots of good people here but after 22 years living here I'm still the new guy on the block.

I think everyone around here knew me before I even moved to this State. lol
Lots of good people here but after 22 years living here I'm still the new guy on the block.
Know what you mean. Moved here with the parents 55 years ago, last name isn’t one of the settling family names so your an implant. Not that that’s a bad thing and it’s probably more how I feel than anything else

Know what you mean. Moved here with the parents 55 years ago, last name isn’t one of the settling family names so your an implant. Not that that’s a bad thing and it’s probably more how I feel than anything else
Yea I don't mind being an implant and most people here like having new blood in town but everyone knows everything I do. Not that I do anything wrong I'm just odd and don't fit in with the "clan"

Yea I don't mind being an implant and most people here like having new blood in town but everyone knows everything I do. Not that I do anything wrong I'm just odd and don't fit in with the "clan"
Exactly, but I married a local so it’s better but still an implant

The part I really don't like is everyone comes to me wanting me to fix there car all the time and don't mind helping but it's always a big under taking like a full restoration and that's not gonna happen. lol

Old boss is home sick so going in to work to help him out. Have a good day guys...

-20*f this morning, but add in the windchill and it's minus f'n 40! Butt numbing cold, and I was up for a good part of the night with a sick dog, cold, tired and just a little f'n cranky today.

Yeah been raining on and off all day but should start snowing any time now. Supposed to go right through till Friday. They say 25cm so about 9" in worst case

Shouldn't have snow days anymore when they have virtual. Not the same as in class but at least they are learning and not playing on their PS4's etc

-
Back