Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I don't know what she's gotten into, unless someone threw something over the fence, no idea, but getting that 3am wake up aroma is so not pleasant.
We were watching one of the vet shows the other day and the guys dog got into some weed butts. Poor thing was (pardon the expression) sick as a dog and on a high. It was fine the next day but was the guy pissed and don't blame him

-37 here this morning slight breeze don’t know what the wind chill is probably -FC would be my guess. But warming up for weekend and more snow. Such is life in winterpeg manisnowba
-3 right now and some more snow, however we didn't get as much as they said we would but the day is just started so who knows. At least the plow has been buy scraping and salting. They don't won't to get caught with their pants down like they did last time. BTW.. they are still cleaning snow away from the side streets in Toronto after more than 2 weeks. They said how many tons of snow they had removed from the streets so far but it was really high and more coming.

Shoveled snow and salted sidewalks for 5.5 hrs today in teen temps till dark. Then the wind picked up, recovered most of my work with a dusting, and now the snow falls again. Guess what I get to do when I wake up.
Sorry buddy sounds like no fun.

Shoveled snow and salted sidewalks for 5.5 hrs today in teen temps till dark. Then the wind picked up, recovered most of my work with a dusting, and now the snow falls again. Guess what I get to do when I wake up.

i had to get out yesterday to do some plowing too
as you know, i use the truck for that

now, it just so happens that my boy entered the final process that will get him to his second degree black belt earlier this week
one of the "home work" sections is he has to put on 20 hours of volunteer service over the next 4 months

so i think next time i need to go out ill see if he wants to come along and push a shovel
(ill prolly start teaching him to operate the truck at that point, but he doesnt need to know that)

A2D6A6FE-DBE8-4482-85F3-D4D4F116E5A6.jpeg

-3 right now and some more snow, however we didn't get as much as they said we would but the day is just started so who knows. At least the plow has been buy scraping and salting. They don't won't to get caught with their pants down like they did last time. BTW.. they are still cleaning snow away from the side streets in Toronto after more than 2 weeks. They said how many tons of snow they had removed from the streets so far but it was really high and more coming.
Update: on the noon news they said they had removed 100,000 tons of snow so far and still cleaning up

Hi guys, so went to the optometrist today for my eye exam and my eyes are very good. They even took pictures of the back of my eyes again all is good so very happy with that. The real good news is she is sending me to an Ophthalmologist to see about taking my one cataract off because it is getting worse.
It'll be great to be able to see clearly again.
My vision is 10/20 which is better than 20/20.
I asked about with me being binocular what are the chances of a problem? She said she has only seen one in 16 years of practice and with the years of experience chances are virtually NIL. I'm a happy camper.
Came home and had lunch then cleared the driveway but some more is on the way so they say but won't be a lot anyway.

You need to collect dog **** to throw in his yard
Hey CF I was wondering If you use the real good Farm type round up and use it in a pump sprayer without diluting it an stick the sprayer tip through the snow over a shrub that was planted last spring and pump the hell out of the sprayer and make sure you gotta good dose of round up on it that it would kill about 4 new shrubs come spring.
Asking for a friend....

Hey CF I was wondering If you use the real good Farm type round up and use it in a pump sprayer without diluting it an stick the sprayer tip through the snow over a shrub that was planted last spring and pump the hell out of the sprayer and make sure you gotta good dose of round up on it that it would kill about 4 new shrubs come spring.
Asking for a friend....
Yes, I know if you happen to get spray on an evergreen next to the field it will kill that side of the tree with mixed roundup so straight and not a mist your friend would kill them. :lol:

-
Back