Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Saturday
-17c and -27 with the windchill.
Will be a balmy -8 but sunny today.
They have a big trucker convoy in Toronto this weekend. The police were way ahead of them though and have shut down the entire area around Queen's Park or Provincial Capital. There are big hospitals and also Toronto Sick Kids in this area but each car will be screened before letting them in.
Hospital workers have been asked to go in with regular clothes on so there won't be harrased by the anti vaxxers and anti maskers. There is apparently a 9.8 million dollar class action law suit against the anti vaxxers that caused all the trouble in Ottawa. Can you imagine one of them pissing on the grave of The Unknown Soldier. That is just plain disgusting. The truckers themselves blew their airhorns almost all weekend. Cost 800,000 a day for security.
It’s sad how it started out with good intentions but all the other groups with an agenda joined in . Did I want to get the vaccine hell no but I put on my big boy pants and got it , just like I did when I was 16 so I could drive ,just like I did in school to wright tests to graduate, those are government mandates too , so wtf is the end game here ? Oh ya good morning :)

Warmed up to-20C started snowing supposed to snow all day. To add to what we already have, UGH getting a little old. Might blow the hibernation cave for the dart open next week, got. A few little details I need to take care of, but we’ll see how it goes. That’s my old picnic table in pic

View attachment 1715864637
Good place to put your beer Murray

Went up to $147.9 here this week for regular at most stations. I will check Costco this afternoon when we go grocery shopping.
They don't seem to be much better. Sometimes even with the others or higher at times.
We now have 2 Costco's in town and both serve gas of course but their prices aren't always the same. The new store has been 2-3 cents more for some reason. Being the new store you'd think they'd sell it cheaper to get the traffic.
You can get the Crap Tire Triangle Card and you get 5cents off a litre at CTC or Husky stations and road assistance with free towing to Crap Tire if anyone would take their car there in the first place

It’s sad how it started out with good intentions but all the other groups with an agenda joined in . Did I want to get the vaccine hell no but I put on my big boy pants and got it , just like I did when I was 16 so I could drive ,just like I did in school to wright tests to graduate, those are government mandates too , so wtf is the end game here ? Oh ya good morning :)
Neil Young and also a good friend of mine both had polio back when they were kids but we all got the polio shots without any muss or fuss and now polio is almost eradicated except for some of the 3rd world countries.
My friend is now 80 and healthy and the dr's told his mother he would never walk. He used to run marathons and bike and he's an animal behind stick shift.
Glad you rolled up your sleeve Biff as I did.

They don't seem to be much better. Sometimes even with the others or higher at times.
We now have 2 Costco's in town and both serve gas of course but their prices aren't always the same. The new store has been 2-3 cents more for some reason. Being the new store you'd think they'd sell it cheaper to get the traffic.
You can get the Crap Tire Triangle Card and you get 5cents off a litre at CTC or Husky stations and road assistance with free towing to Crap Tire if anyone would take their car there in the first place
Costco here is typically 5 cents a liter cheaper, sometimes as much as 10 cents. Might not sound like much, but 10 cents a liter is $5.00 on a typical fill for me.

Had a nice visit with my daughter and family. Cold day but sunny so a good day to travel and it's only a hour and fifteen minute drive.
At least they didn't run into any truckers heading to Toronto.
Safe at home once again.

She grew a tail?
Is that one of the side effects of the vaccine?

:poke:
failed.jpg

-
Back