Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas. A balmy -6c so far ago going to -1 and sunny. Should be a nice day for a walk.
Had a nice visit with my daughter and family yesterday. Celebrated a birthday for her oldest son. Will be 14 on the 15th. I was teasing him about him growing a beard. A rough towel will probably clean him up. We've all been there now we have that curse every day. I had a full beard for over 30+ years. I'll sometimes grow another one just for helry.
Have a great day guys

Never hard my dash apart. Looked up there once could see a broadcast sheet but that’s about as far as I got.

Morning fellas. A balmy -6c so far ago going to -1 and sunny. Should be a nice day for a walk.
Had a nice visit with my daughter and family yesterday. Celebrated a birthday for her oldest son. Will be 14 on the 15th. I was teasing him about him growing a beard. A rough towel will probably clean him up. We've all been there now we have that curse every day. I had a full beard for over 30+ years. I'll sometimes grow another one just for helry.
Have a great day guys
Let mine grow to keep my face warm for hunting 40 years ago never took it off. Now couldn’t be bothered by that morning ritual haven’t owned a razor in 40 years either

Never hard my dash apart. Looked up there once could see a broadcast sheet but that’s about as far as I got.
I've had some of it apart when I had my 70 Duster and all the same I think. They sure didn't leave much wiggle room under there.
As my buddy said when he was changing the windshield wiper transmission. The right side isn't bad but the left side you'll be twisted up like a puppy trying to f&*k a football

Just looked outside to the east.
The sky is black but also bright orange further to the east. Ominous looking

Let mine grow to keep my face warm for hunting 40 years ago never took it off. Now couldn’t be bothered by that morning ritual haven’t owned a razor in 40 years either
I just have a mustache and a goatee now. I did shave the whole lot off one day before showering. I came out and my wife screamed "what did you do"? She wasn't sure if she liked it or not so grew the goatee and stache back

I just have a mustache and a goatee now. I did shave the whole lot off one day before showering. I came out and my wife screamed "what did you do"? She wasn't sure if she liked it or not so grew the goatee and stache back

i think i was 17 or 18 when i got into a pissing contest with another kid at work, and the way we settled it was by showing who was the most manly...who could grow a beard the quickest

about 3 days into it, he gave up and admitted i won

ive had some form of facial hair ever since, but i do tend to keep it trim

last summer i decided to let my beard grow out a little and when it got to be around 4 inches i trimmed it again

my boy said i look like an alien

I try to shave every three days, and stay baby faced. Whiskers bother me for some reason. Makes me look ratty

Ya all know what I look like and can't remember ever being without what I have except working in the oil field I had to shave it off because the big bosses thought it would not make the mask seal to my face when I had to put on an air tank to pump some of the hazardous wells we have. It paid good so off it went.

upload_2022-2-6_8-52-52.jpeg

wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif
sarcastic_hand.gif
ever blow snow and the wind decides to blow the snow in your face? Well was one of those days. lol

i think i was 17 or 18 when i got into a pissing contest with another kid at work, and the way we settled it was by showing who was the most manly...who could grow a beard the quickest

about 3 days into it, he gave up and admitted i won

ive had some form of facial hair ever since, but i do tend to keep it trim

last summer i decided to let my beard grow out a little and when it got to be around 4 inches i trimmed it again

my boy said i look like an alien
Before or after?

-
Back