Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
BTW guys. It's the first day of summer and the longest day of the year BUT the days will start getting shorter now. That sucks!!![/QUOTE
Ya 2 min a day roughly till the winter solstice. Like mr jake gillies said and so it goes until the day you die this thing they call love is going to make you cry

BTW guys. It's the first day of summer and the longest day of the year BUT the days will start getting shorter now. That sucks!!!

i know "days" are longer in the summer, but they sure feel longer in the winter
in the summer i get to sleep in
in the winter, i got to get up in time to clear snow to make sure everyone else can get where they need to go, and then often times when everyone else is ready for bed, i go out and clean the driveway...again

Well good morning sunshine’s happy days a head supposed to get up to 27c by Sunday woo. Hooo is 12 deg going to 27 yippie awsome adjustment time for the old body :realcrazy: and humid on top of that :BangHead: stay safe out there.

You guys have probably seen me post picks from my house before. This is today. My pond has been river frontage for a good week now.
A little bit of flooding and record rainfall. Nothing like the Yellowstone River. The Flathead is running about 2 feet above flood stage. Flathead Lake is over full and backing up the river.
This picture is a little deceptive, it would have to come up a good ten feet or so to get to my lawn/house.
The rain has let up and supposed to be sunny this weekend. I don’t see it getting much worse.
23DD9D4E-C8A2-464E-94C6-0FCA8652BC97.jpeg

I had two cortisone shots in both shoulders and hardly felt a thing. When the needle does go deep you feel an ache but that was all. This guy is marvelous at what he does.
He said I may be looking at surgery down the road OH YAY.
I can honestly say though there is a big difference in both shoulders today, not perfect yet but manageable
Mine was one of the most painful things I have ever felt. Not the needle but the fluid. The shot helped for about 3 days. Had an mri and diagnosed with torn cartilage. Same thing that pitchers get. Surgery fixed it.

You guys have probably seen me post picks from my house before. This is today. My pond has been river frontage for a good week now.
A little bit of flooding and record rainfall. Nothing like the Yellowstone River. The Flathead is running about 2 feet above flood stage. Flathead Lake is over full and backing up the river.
This picture is a little deceptive, it would have to come up a good ten feet or so to get to my lawn/house.
The rain has let up and supposed to be sunny this weekend. I don’t see it getting much worse.
View attachment 1715944988
I feel sorry for you- the water will subside, but the mosquitos won't!

I feel sorry for you- the water will subside, but the mosquitos won't!
Ya. Haven't been too bad YET.
We are in a mosquito control district. One of my neighboring neighborhood is called mosquito flats. It was named that before they built a dike to help dry it out. They actually brought in the Army Corps of Engineers and rerouted a creek too. Dried things up pretty good.

View attachment 1715944988
My neighbour has a cottage up north and he said the water is just below the top on the dock. He bought a brand new 28ft boat but he can't put it in the water because he has nowhere to tie it up

Mine was one of the most painful things I have ever felt. Not the needle but the fluid. The shot helped for about 3 days. Had an mri and diagnosed with torn cartilage. Same thing that pitchers get. Surgery fixed it.
I may be heading that way on both myself

Ya. Haven't been too bad YET.
We are in a mosquito control district. One of my neighboring neighborhood is called mosquito flats. It was named that before they built a dike to help dry it out. They actually brought in the Army Corps of Engineers and rerouted a creek too. Dried things up pretty good.
Why did that dumbass let mosquitos on the Ark anyway?

Morning and Happy Hump Day.
Another very hot day and humid feeling like 40+ again.
Neighbour and I have been working on our bathroom after getting a walk in shower installed.
Lot of finicky stuff but we'll get it done.
Have a great day and keep cool.

Morning and Happy Hump Day.
Another very hot day and humid feeling like 40+ again.
Neighbour and I have been working on our bathroom after getting a walk in shower installed.
Lot of finicky stuff but we'll get it done.
Have a great day and keep cool.
Ya walk in shower is great. When I built this house 12 years ago I made sure there was a en-suite with that. Poured concrete slab and tiled walls in a u shape so no shower curtain was required. HRV removes excess moisture. One of the best things I installed in my house.

Sure is hot and humid today.
Went to the dentist right after lunch. One filling 215 bucks. Guess I should have done that stuff back in my day. Seems like a license to steal if you ask me.
Yesterday I washed up the 300 and was spotless and while I was getting my filling down....YUP it chucked it down. So back to cleaning it up as we'll be going to my grandson's graduation tomorrow afternoon. Seems some days you just can't win

Morning and Happy Turdsday.
Another nice day on the books. Had the 300 all cleaned up and then it rained when I was out so it'll get cleaned up again today. Going to my grandson's graduation today so car has to be clean.
They live about 100 miles to the East of us.

Sure is hot and humid today.
Went to the dentist right after lunch. One filling 215 bucks. Guess I should have done that stuff back in my day. Seems like a license to steal if you ask me.
Yesterday I washed up the 300 and was spotless and while I was getting my filling down....YUP it chucked it down. So back to cleaning it up as we'll be going to my grandson's graduation tomorrow afternoon. Seems some days you just can't win
One filling $215 at first I thought you were talking about your 300 LMAO

The price of an item is a$1.25 per they, whoever they are want to lift the price to $1.75 per. So they use reasons from news stories, wars, pandemics, political unrest, earthquakes etc. To boost price per to $2.50. We all moan and groan about it but sort of think those reasons must be correct. Then after the so called dust has settled they slowly lower the price to $1.75 now everybody is happy the price came down and we go about adjusting our lives to fit the new lower price of $1.75. The old slap and tickle, government uses this all the time. Crock of **** but it works

-
Back