Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
We had warnings last night of a possible tornado and heavy rain. Neither one happened thank goodness. But last I heard there were 5000 people without hydro before I went to bed.
Where FOG lives it's very humid.
Looks like a rainy day today, we really need it.
Have a great day

We had tornado warning around the area last night also. Nothing came of it around here but to the north of me it was sure black. If you need rain Mark you can certainly have some from here, I have webs developing between my toes. Have a fine day everyone

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
We had warnings last night of a possible tornado and heavy rain. Neither one happened thank goodness. But last I heard there were 5000 people without hydro before I went to bed.
Where FOG lives it's very humid.
Looks like a rainy day today, we really need it.
Have a great day
If ya need more rain I could do a rain dance for ya! lol

Almost there …….

6EDE2A5C-AE22-4664-82DF-C50B0E173090.jpeg

Well I think I drank more water that it rained. Been threatening all day. Maybe it will tonight, fingers crossed.
Been shopping most of the day. Could have stayed in Costco. The attractions are far better than Wallyworld will ever be especially in the freezer section.

Cleaning day, I buffed and polished the mother in laws pick up. Shampooed the carpet yesterday
Well I think I drank more water that it rained. Been threatening all day. Maybe it will tonight, fingers crossed.
Been shopping most of the day. Could have stayed in Costco. The attractions are far better than Wallyworld will ever be especially in the freezer section.
Went shopping yesterday and landed up in WalMart for a few things and the only thing I found worth bringing home was not a pretty blonde but potato salad in the deli that was on sale.
Just my luck.

Been cleaning the mother in laws pick up today getting it ready to go to Washington with a trailer to get her belongings and bring them back here.
So far I had to replace the battery, oil sending unit and ordered new break rotors for the front and might have to change the starter as it seems to crank slow at first.
Can't stand to take a long trip for 3,000 miles without everything being in working order and god forbid I drive a dirty truck that many miles without cleaning it first.
Sometimes I think I should just move out of country to a small island in the middle of nothing and collect sea shells. lol

Been cleaning the mother in laws pick up today getting it ready to go to Washington with a trailer to get her belongings and bring them back here.
So far I had to replace the battery, oil sending unit and ordered new break rotors for the front and might have to change the starter as it seems to crank slow at first.
Can't stand to take a long trip for 3,000 miles without everything being in working order and god forbid I drive a dirty truck that many miles without cleaning it first.
Sometimes I think I should just move out of country to a small island in the middle of nothing and collect sea shells. lol
Got room for two?
A trip that long the truck needs to be in good running reliable shape. Don't need any hassles on the way there and back. There might be a noise coming from the passenger seat. Hint: leave your hearing aids at home lol

Got room for two?
A trip that long the truck needs to be in good running reliable shape. Don't need any hassles on the way there and back. There might be a noise coming from the passenger seat. Hint: leave your hearing aids at home lol
LOL For sure and might eat chili on the way home.

Well guys, we got a dandy fire going south east of me about 30 miles as the crow flies. Good friends are evacuating. 6 structures so far. Its probably 20,000 acres by now about 3000 a day. Saw a little black bear today
Kinda early for that. They are running out of habitat.

Well guys, we got a dandy fire going south east of me about 30 miles as the crow flies. Good friends are evacuating. 6 structures so far. Its probably 20,000 acres by now about 3000 a day. Saw a little black bear today
Kinda early for that. They are running out of habitat.
Not good with all the trees around you. Are you out of the fire storm or in the way?

Yea that's not good is somebody gonna clean that hazzard up soon.
Not that I know of. One guy did alot a few years ago but it has a new owner who lives just 2 doors down. He was talking about getting a chipper but dang, its ten acres of forest. If I was smart I'd buy me a pump of some sort.

Not that I know of. One guy did alot a few years ago but it has a new owner who lives just 2 doors down. He was talking about getting a chipper but dang, its ten acres of forest. If I was smart I'd buy me a pump of some sort.
Lost you on the pump deal?

Long ago when I was still working in the southern part of SoCal I was considering buying some property in a rural section of LA County. It was a little higher elevation than most of the rest of the county and closer to the San Gabriel Mtns. One of the requirements for the build was a 5K gallon water tank on the property for fire protection. The county did make an exception for the proper sized swimming pool :lol:.

Long ago when I was still working in the southern part of SoCal I was considering buying some property in a rural section of LA County. It was a little higher elevation than most of the rest of the county and closer to the San Gabriel Mtns. One of the requirements for the build was a 5K gallon water tank on the property for fire protection. The county did make an exception for the proper sized swimming pool :lol:.
What about the septic tank? a guy could consider that a holding tank for fire protection.
Never mind guys just me being stupid and a warped sense of humor. lol

-
Back