Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning Mark :) Wanted to share my find/Gift from a member here, @Ddaddy fixed me up with a set of hard to find one year only 66 early A body buckets for Victoria to be delivered to my home on the hill soon :thumbsup: Memikie is tickled to death ! he sure made this very easy on me to get

00030.JPG

00031.JPG

Morning guys. Just found the problem with my cab A/C on my motor home. looks like a simple fix, the high pressure line is leaking.

Morning FOG. I didn't think we'd get rain till Friday. A lot of distance between us so maybe we'll miss it. Was at a car show last night. 136 cars showed up and it was Mopar night as well. A great night as the weather was warm with just a light wind. Beautiful drive home as well. I stopped at an Ultramar for gas and had 4 people compliment me on the car and a little guy about 6-7 years old even came up to me as well. He took off too quick or I would have let him sit in the car. There is a restaurant next door with a patio with a load of university kids outside so I did a bit of a burnout LOL.

Hey that's great Fred . You get them bolts out?
Not yet FOG my son is going to come over tonight and help me carry the welder out to the motor home.
Well time for work, I'll be working by my self for a week or so the boss is going on vacation.

Or buy things. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Yea true but I could never take advantage of someone.
As far as all the bosses I have had in my life span this one is the best. first thing we do at work at 8 is set and drink coffee till 8:30 or 9:00 then start to work and give each other **** the whole day.

Well Fred your lucky my boss although he’s not a bad guy it’s pressure ,pressure,pressure all the time , makes **** unnecessarily stressful!

-
Back