Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1665811421800.gif

Ok guys I am back. Harvest is done. Due to being too wet in the spring and too dry in the summer it was 2/3 of what I had last year. All good though nothing broke and it went fast.

Ok guys I am back. Harvest is done. Due to being too wet in the spring and too dry in the summer it was 2/3 of what I had last year. All good though nothing broke and it went fast.
Glad you got it done CF with no problems. If it was me I'd have nothing but problems. lol

Good going CF. You might have had a smaller yield but then you didn't have any breakage costing money to fix and downtime.

Been a cloudy very windy day then after lunch the sun came out but still quite windy. Was able to get up on the roof and check it out and some very small repairs to be on the safe side.

Been a cloudy very windy day then after lunch the sun came out but still quite windy. Was able to get up on the roof and check it out and some very small repairs to be on the safe side.
Hey! You watch what your doing on that roof, gravity can be a nasty thing. There are people that will do these repairs for you, have seen to many so called accidents because of it. Just saying be safe

IMG_20221015_183735317_HDR.jpg
Got some mold release wax today and I should be ready to make a mold off this old dodge truck grill soon. After reading the warning on the can I about **** myself on how nasty it is so glove up put on a mask and no smoking till I finish waxing.

IMG_20221015_183809830.jpg
Made a plug and will make a mold then a fiberglass cover to make it look better. Not sure if I can do it better but I have all winter to try.

Well had a unreal day ,was up early off to auto x , got to cut and pry doors off , cut roofs off smash glass , and most importantly roll a couple of dashes , and last part of day extricate a patient . And it was only 26deg C . Drank a gallon of water and then some .. those tools are unreal powerful :thumbsup:

Well had a unreal day ,was up early off to auto x , got to cut and pry doors off , cut roofs off smash glass , and most importantly roll a couple of dashes , and last part of day extricate a patient . And it was only 26deg C . Drank a gallon of water and then some .. those tools are unreal powerful :thumbsup:
WOW!!! Was it check day on Friday. Also where in Canada is it 26C on October 15 th lol

Hey! You watch what your doing on that roof, gravity can be a nasty thing. There are people that will do these repairs for you, have seen to many so called accidents because of it. Just saying be safe
Should have called my neighbour actually. He's really great and willing to help me at any time but I reciprocate as well and we work really good together.
We'll be changing snows over soon. We line up all 4 cars and I work the impact gun and torque wrench and he does the grunt work. Our other neighbours are good as well but he and I get along really well.
BTW Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Going to help my buddy this morning. He's building a ramp for his brother as he is in a wheelchair. His brother turns 80 today and not the best of health.
At least the weather will be good to work outside, 15 and sunny.
Have a good one fellas

Should have called my neighbour actually. He's really great and willing to help me at any time but I reciprocate as well and we work really good together.
We'll be changing snows over soon. We line up all 4 cars and I work the impact gun and torque wrench and he does the grunt work. Our other neighbours are good as well but he and I get along really well.
BTW Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Going to help my buddy this morning. He's building a ramp for his brother as he is in a wheelchair. His brother turns 80 today and not the best of health.
At least the weather will be good to work outside, 15 and sunny.
Have a good one fellas
Your a good man Mark I could use a few neighbors like you.

good point Mark, i had snow in the forecast for today, but havent seen any yet
i probably should go ahead and switch out the wifes alloys for the steelies with the winter tires

as for the ramp, didnt a group of fabo members band together and build one once?
(this was before i joined, but i remember seeing the pictures of it)

best of luck to you guys on that project
(when we needed a ramp for my MIL i just went to harbor frieght and bought some nice trailer ramps, that way i can also use them)

good point Mark, i had snow in the forecast for today, but havent seen any yet
i probably should go ahead and switch out the wifes alloys for the steelies with the winter tires

as for the ramp, didnt a group of fabo members band together and build one once?
(this was before i joined, but i remember seeing the pictures of it)

best of luck to you guys on that project
(when we needed a ramp for my MIL i just went to harbor frieght and bought some nice trailer ramps, that way i can also use them)
Good idea on the ramp I'm sure I'll have to build one next summer.

Wife’s family has history of diabetes, so when I built our house it’s structural slab on grade, entrance grade level, ALL doors are 36” washrooms large enough to handle a wheelchair. I was 49 when I built it so I made it senior friendly. Leaver door handles and such. Now we’re getting to the age where we appreciate the foresight.

Wife’s family has history of diabetes, so when I built our house it’s structural slab on grade, entrance grade level, ALL doors are 36” washrooms large enough to handle a wheelchair. I was 49 when I built it so I made it senior friendly. Leaver door handles and such. Now we’re getting to the age where we appreciate the foresight.
Smart move Murray.

-
Back