Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good evening guys brrrr all day , boss ordered a new 350,000 btu used oil burning furnace for the shop well we ordered it together should be here next week , Engery logic is the brand , I have a buddy bringing his used hydraulic oil they change it out every 1500 hours, will be like a summer day in the shop 5000 square foot shop furnace is good to 9000 ! Plus all our used oil yippie!

Good evening guys brrrr all day , boss ordered a new 350,000 btu used oil burning furnace for the shop well we ordered it together should be here next week , Engery logic is the brand , I have a buddy bringing his used hydraulic oil they change it out every 1500 hours, will be like a summer day in the shop 5000 square foot shop furnace is good to 9000 ! Plus all our used oil yippie!
What is your heat source now?

It isn’t always that way. There is some good longevity out there too. Debbie Downers.

1668668373795.gif

Hope it can't Mark or were gonna have to come over and whip ya in shape.
Got a welder and some angle iron so should be enough to fix a few joints with a few nuts and bolts, we should have ya fixed in a few days.
Might have to put some axle grease on the joints though.:poke:
I have lots of that. Thanks for your suggestions. I may have to take you up on that Fred lol
I think I posted early about our new bird feeder sitting on a Shepard Hook. We no sooner had it up and a squirrel was up the pole chowing down. I've greased the pole and waiting to see what happens. Maybe they can smell the grease. Should be a riot watch them slide down

Well you can’t keep doing that **** just like I had to give up laying block my body just wouldn’t take it anymore. Money was great but when your body says f…you it’s time.
And that's how I felt when I left warehousing. I'm 99% positive this is why my shoulders are bad because of driving the forklift. I loved driving them but now paying the price for it.

I’m good to go for a while but I understand what you are saying. My neighbor is selling and put Money on a townhouse. I dislike that idea.
A detached would be good so you can still have your freedom but a townhouse would drive me nuttier than I already am lol

Morning fellas and Happy Turdsday.
Looks like Buffalo NY could get up to 4 feet of snow by the end of the weekend. Poor buggers!!
Have a great day

So every time you opened the door it was two hr before you could take your jacket off. Been there done that, no more
Haven’t taken my jacket or sweater off for a month , it is now warmer outside than in the shop , the wind is now bitting cold coming of the snow covered hills

-
Back