Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
He got home last night and we are having Thanks giving together tomorrow so will be with him. He's in a wheel chair so will instruct him on how to do wheelies in one. Not that I know how but a few endo's and he'll figure it out. lol
Teach him he’ll probably show you a few tricks. Hope he’s out of the woods and on his way to a full recovery. Take care be safe

IMG_20221119_160408648.jpg
there ya go 8 bar stools in the rough and when I figure out how to fine tune them I'll send pictures.

IMG_20221119_160913763_HDR.jpg

Was thinking of the old oil can and of course I'd use new ones for mustard , ketchup and mayo. ya think I could get away with using them? Making a gourmet hot dog stand out of the truck. and still trying to figure out everything.

View attachment 1716012764
Was thinking of the old oil can and of course I'd use new ones for mustard , ketchup and mayo. ya think I could get away with using them? Making a gourmet hot dog stand out of the truck. and still trying to figure out everything.
Even the new ones might have gook in the pump that may be hard to remove for purposes of consumption.

barf.jpg
The reservoir should be cleanable. I do like the idea :thumbsup:

Good idea disassemble wash everything out with your choice then soak in ethanol and blow out several times should be good

He got home last night and we are having Thanks giving together tomorrow so will be with him. He's in a wheel chair so will instruct him on how to do wheelies in one. Not that I know how but a few endo's and he'll figure it out. lol
Hold his beer first though lol. Have a great day with family

It’s all a case of mind over matter.
If you don’t mind it don’t matter
That's what I said at a meeting when they said we were going 12 hr shifts
Went over like a lead balloon with management but the employees laughed.
I told them I wasn't going to work 12hrs. They said "Of course you will"
I worked one shift then went in the next day and quit and never looked back.
They tried to talk me out of it but I told them the house is going up for sale and we're moving home. That is 25 years ago.

It should work great but will you need a permit to sell food or is it just for family?

Morning fellas and Happy Funday.
I don't envy the people of the Buffalo area. That's one hell of a dump!!!
I saw a video though and people are helping people. That's wonderful to see.
Talking to a lady yesterday that lives around the corner and she lives by herself and she said a family of 5 moved in two doors away. They are from Iran. They saw her raking leaves and the whole family came out and helped her rake and bag. That's beautiful!!!

It should work great but will you need a permit to sell food or is it just for family?
Trying it out at first with friends and family at mostly car shows and if someone wants a hot dog I'll leave a donation can on the bar. If it works out well I get a licence but don't know if I can to sell beer.

Good morning another beautiful sunny chilly one ,this fall has been fantastic very little rain , cold but bright I thought things would slow down so I can start working on some projects but hockey is in full swing so there goes the spare time needed . Oh well when I retire I’ll have all day to catch up! Stay safe and hug the ones you love .

Good luck with catching up
Good morning another beautiful sunny chilly one ,this fall has been fantastic very little rain , cold but bright I thought things would slow down so I can start working on some projects but hockey is in full swing so there goes the spare time needed . Oh well when I retire I’ll have all day to catch up! Stay safe and hug the ones you love .
good luck with catching up, you’ll more than likely be busier than you are now.

-
Back