Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Took a zoom boom course a few years ago. Came into course with the how hard could it be attitude. Got a rude awakening. Good course learned a lot, and got my attitude adjusted

Farmer from texas meets a farmer from Manitoba. Farmer from texas says it takes me all day just to drive across my property. Farmer from Manitoba says ya I used to have a truck like that

Just finished vacuum packing another deer, boned this one out. 2 more tags to fill and hunting is done. So sausage making in 2 weeks slurp smack.

Farmer from texas meets a farmer from Manitoba. Farmer from texas says it takes me all day just to drive across my property. Farmer from Manitoba says ya I used to have a truck like that
LMAO

Morning men happy Saturday! As you can tell it’s early for me to be up but off to forklift course , never to old to learn new tricks . New job requires one , new boss is all about saftey nice that he cares . Cheers stay safe have a great day !
See if you can pick up a quarter on the end of the forks Biff

Wasn't gonna say Ford but it did cross my mind.
Think really the Ford use to be a good truck but there all **** anymore. Think the only good truck is an old one with a stick shift.
My friend was telling me to remove the heads on the new Ford truck you have to remove the cab as ridiculous as that sounds I can see it. Where do these designers get their ideas from?
They sure broke the lightbulb with that one.

Big fall consignment auction yesterday. I got a bigger orange wagon that I had been wanting at least a year. I should have bought a combine because it was 15 years newer than my newest and they fought to get 4 grand. That model sells for 15 to 20 grand.

Big fall consignment auction yesterday. I got a bigger orange wagon that I had been wanting at least a year. I should have bought a combine because it was 15 years newer than my newest and they fought to get 4 grand. That model sells for 15 to 20 grand.
Wow I guess that would have been a hell of a deal on a combine.
Glad ya finally got your wagon and hope you can get a deal on a tractor.

My friend was telling me to remove the heads on the new Ford truck you have to remove the cab as ridiculous as that sounds I can see it. Where do these designers get their ideas from?
Looked under the hood of a Ram lately? Ask Biff about the joys of working on that POS. Main reason I sold the one I had was because I didn't want to take on that big of a job on what would still be a POS even with a new motor. Generic Motors ain't much better.

Looked under the hood of a Ram lately? Ask Biff about the joys of working on that POS. Main reason I sold the one I had was because I didn't want to take on that big of a job on what would still be a POS even with a new motor. Generic Motors ain't much better.
I know what you mean Randy I had to lift the body on a Suburban 4 inches to replace a sensor on the back of the engine. POS for sure.

It is common practice these days as not much is accessible anymore and trucks seem to be taller too. Half an hour to 45 minutes and the cab is up and out of the way. Much easier on the body to work on as well. Here is a pic I took in our shop a few months ago

A3E0D1EB-994D-4E86-9487-01380232A2D2.jpeg

It is common practice these days as not much is accessible anymore and trucks seem to be taller too. Half an hour to 45 minutes and the cab is up and out of the way. Much easier on the body to work on as well. Here is a pic I took in our shop a few months ago

View attachment 1716015817
I guess if your use to doing it it is better.
But Glad I'm retired and don't have to do it anymore.

-
Back