Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Last week
20221224_160829.jpg

This week

20221229_165906.jpg

Staying in the mid 30s for the next several days.
:)

Morning men I’m still alive ! Sorry …been busy doing I don’t know what but been busy , weather here is wet wet ,wet and kinda warm at 6deg.

Morning men I’m still alive ! Sorry …been busy doing I don’t know what but been busy , weather here is wet wet ,wet and kinda warm at 6deg.
Good your still here Biff Thought we might have gotten washed away from all the rain.

Your guess is as good as mine Mark I have know idea how many grand kids I'll end up with but I sure enjoy the 22 that I have.
Grandkids are the greatest especially when they are little and everything they see is a miracle. Some of the antics they get up to will have you rolling on the floor.
My oldest is now 15 and he's a great guy just like his dad. A great sense of humour and fast on the come backs.
We were horsing around and he said something funny and I turned around and told him he was very lucky because he could kiss my *** and I can't. He burst into laughing as he'd never heard that one before.
My other three grandson's are great too and all good for a laugh. Love it when we all get together.

Lol your mil trailer, I would go though it because there might be an antique something or other in there that’s worth a pile. Made some pretty good cash from my moms house on that
Before you take it to the dump let the family go through it and see if there's anything they want. The more they take the less it will cost you to dump

Morning guys and Happy last day of 2022.
I know it's been a tough year for some but hopefully there were good times as well.
All the best to you and your families for 2023.
Keep well

As I was telling everyone that my son was socked in for several days and yesterday he said it was pretty much all gone. He had almost three feet at one point

Grandkids are the greatest especially when they are little and everything they see is a miracle. Some of the antics they get up to will have you rolling on the floor.
My oldest is now 15 and he's a great guy just like his dad. A great sense of humour and fast on the come backs.
We were horsing around and he said something funny and I turned around and told him he was very lucky because he could kiss my *** and I can't. He burst into laughing as he'd never heard that one before.
My other three grandson's are great too and all good for a laugh. Love it when we all get together.
LOL good one.
Sounds like your family is like mine always giving each other ****.

Good morning guys hope everyone has a great day today, let’s see if we can stay up till midnight and usher in 2023 who would have thought 2023 wow! Good luck on your last challenge of 2022 :thumbsup:

Good morning guys hope everyone has a great day today, let’s see if we can stay up till midnight and usher in 2023 who would have thought 2023 wow! Good luck on your last challenge of 2022 :thumbsup:
Think I'm going to bed early and when I wake up and peek my head out of the covers if 2023 looks as bad as 2022 I'm staying in bed. LOL

Going to BILs tonight for drinks and eats. Play some one eyed jacks and a new game for me called cards against humanity. Guess we’ll find out. Have fun stay safe guy’s

Going to BILs tonight for drinks and eats. Play some one eyed jacks and a new game for me called cards against humanity. Guess we’ll find out. Have fun stay safe guy’s
Good luck with the cards against humanity it's pretty bad. lol

Cards against humanity is a friggin blast ! So politically incorrect it’s awsome !

Cards against humanity is a friggin blast ! So politically incorrect it’s awsome !
Sounds like my kinda card game.
Ordering some Vietnamese take out for dinner, I bbq'd steaks last night, wife and I played pool til midnight.

Wishing you all a happy new year and hope '23 is going to be great for everyone.

-
Back