Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'll be in bed by 9:30 I'm sure so when you guys bring in the new year please bring in a good one.

Happy New Year everyone. I snored the new year in just like every year.
We phoned to order ribs at 4pm yesterday and they said and I quote. You can pick them up at 9 tonight.
The fish and chips we had was quite good I must say.
Wishing everyone a great new year and peace on earth.

So wanted a hood ornament for the old truck. What ya all think.

IMG_20230101_102111619.jpg

We started taking down the indoor decorations. Tree is now packed away till next year.
Tomorrow well take down the outside stuff as the weather looks promising. Well sunny anyway
Have a great evening fellas

Good morning men , just outta bed got called out to a house fire at 2:45 am didn’t get home till 7 no injuries but house is fubared , it was a rental everyone was safe . Happy new year .:(

Good morning men , just outta bed got called out to a house fire at 2:45 am didn’t get home till 7 no injuries but house is fubared , it was a rental everyone was safe . Happy new year .:(
You been busy.

Happy New Year everyone. I snored the new year in just like every year.
We phoned to order ribs at 4pm yesterday and they said and I quote. You can pick them up at 9 tonight.
The fish and chips we had was quite good I must say.
Wishing everyone a great new year and peace on earth.
Rang the new year in, had a bit of a jag on, made it to 1 am, then fade to black. Wife stayed up a partied with my sister and some friends, she payed for that the next day. Funny as hell but gave her a wide berth, remember it’s a smart man that knows when to shut up. LOL. Hope everyone had a good time together and all the best in the new year

Hey Murray I need you to come over and thin out a few deer. Not often they walk through town in the day light only when a bad storm is about ready to roll through. Hope not. lol

IMG_20230102_082737805.jpg

-
Back