Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yes let’s do that I’ve punched a few things in my day ! Can’t say it wasn’t fun :D
The only thing that has stopped me from doing that in the past was even though they deserved it somehow getting sued or going to jail somehow made it not worth it. So you take a **** wipe your *** and move on. My opinion

I hear ya, it’s time for me to hang up the apron. Boss is having both knees replaced next Tuesday. So I won’t get sucked into working for at least a year by that time I’ll be doing my own thing so here I go woo hoo.
Did I read that right Murray. Replacing them both, at the same time?

That’s what I think he told me. But the man talks in circles so I didn’t bother asking any questions. Because it would have been another 20 minutes and I still wouldn’t have a grip on it.
Sometimes people have a tendency to blind you with science

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Rain rain and more rain today but mild.
Got an appointment with the Rheumatologist this morning so see what he thinks
Still waiting for this targeted shot in my left shoulder though, sometime inthe near future I hope.
Have a great day and don't take any wooden nickels as they say

BTW guys... Probably Biff would agree with this post.
We unfortunately lost a family of four in a house fire.
It started in the couch on the main floor and spread very fast.
Two people in the basement got out but two adults and 2 young children perished on the top floor.
WHY??? Because the batteries hadn't been replaced in the smoke detectors. So for the cost of 1.25 for at least one battery 4 people died. The owner of the house is being charged and hope he goes to jail.
Check all your smoke detectors in the house. There needs to be at least one on each floor.
We do of course and also have 3 CO sensors.
Can't be too careful. The fire Chief said you have approx 1 minute to get out of the house once a fire starts.
When I worked at a carpet factory they were always testing yarn etc for "smoke and fire".
Do they not do that for couches etc?

My place the smoke and co2 detectors are hard wired with battery back up when the battery needs to be changed they emit a fairly loud most annoying beep. Made a stick with rubber end to easily push the test button with out using a ladder. Have so friends that got out of they’re burning house by the skin on their teeth. Agreed not something you cheap out on.

My place the smoke and co2 detectors are hard wired with battery back up when the battery needs to be changed they emit a fairly loud most annoying beep. Made a stick with rubber end to easily push the test button with out using a ladder. Have so friends that got out of they’re burning house by the skin on their teeth. Agreed not something you cheap out on.
I simply use the broom handle to test mine. They have a 10 battery in them but still test them. Besides my wife always test them when she's cooking lol.
Glad she'll never see this lol

I simply use the broom handle to test mine. They have a 10 battery in them but still test them. Besides my wife always test them when she's cooking lol.
Glad she'll never see this lol
My wife also lmao. These ones come with plastic covers you can use if your doing something really dusty or soldering pipes, that way you don’t have to shut the whole system down. These are some of the things you think of and write down when you live in a mobile for 15 years figuring what you want when you build your house.

Morning guys I have good smoke detectors that I ordered when I bought my mobile home hard wired with battery back up.
They get tested lots, like everytime I cook. LOL

Been one miserable day today. Started raining around 10 and will start freezing rain any time now. It'll go right to the Quebec border

Afternoon men ,also warm here big winds today and supposed to start raining for the next week .

Morning men and Happy Turdsday.
Well we got rain but thank goodness there wasn't any freezing rain or at my daughters 85 miles east of here.
It's foggy in Toronto this morning and the Toronto parking lot (401 hwy) is down to a crawl.
Have a great day

0B8FACFC-CACC-44F0-8182-E0BF1FACF128.png
p

Morning guys going to replace an aluminum box side on a new Ford pick up today.
Pretty gravy work really a few pop rivets and a bunch of glue.

BTW guys... Probably Biff would agree with this post.
We unfortunately lost a family of four in a house fire.
It started in the couch on the main floor and spread very fast.
Two people in the basement got out but two adults and 2 young children perished on the top floor.
WHY??? Because the batteries hadn't been replaced in the smoke detectors. So for the cost of 1.25 for at least one battery 4 people died. The owner of the house is being charged and hope he goes to jail.
Check all your smoke detectors in the house. There needs to be at least one on each floor.
We do of course and also have 3 CO sensors.
Can't be too careful. The fire Chief said you have approx 1 minute to get out of the house once a fire starts.
When I worked at a carpet factory they were always testing yarn etc for "smoke and fire".
Do they not do that for couches etc?

wow, and i thought America was the land of frivolous lawsuits

of course, there is way too little information here to make an informed comment
like if the people were not the owners of the house, what were they doing there?

P
wow, and i thought America was the land of frivolous lawsuits

of course, there is way too little information here to make an informed comment
like if the people were not the owners of the house, what were they doing there?
Probably renters, depending on the lease, renters have certain amount of up keep to preform ie shovelling snow, cleaning windows etc. also informing the landlord of any and all maintenance issues with the rental. How long do you figure it would be before the landlord knew that there was no heat or hot water or the roof was leaking. Sorry Mark in my book the smoke detectors battery maybe the landlord responsible but the tenant also has the responsibility to inform the landlord of maintenance issues.

P

Probably renters, depending on the lease, renters have certain amount of up keep to preform ie shovelling snow, cleaning windows etc. also informing the landlord of any and all maintenance issues with the rental. How long do you figure it would be before the landlord knew that there was no heat or hot water or the roof was leaking. Sorry Mark in my book the smoke detectors battery maybe the landlord responsible but the tenant also has the responsibility to inform the landlord of maintenance issues.
Plus, burning couch usually means passed out with a lit cigarette. Sad anyway you look at it.

Well **** it’s only Thursday :steering: 60/90 km wind today with 30/50 mm of rain yippie !

-
Back