Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I haven’t played solitaire in years. Forgot how to play most card games. Used to play a lot of hearts. Little pinochle when I was young. We play Up and Down The River when the family gets together But I have to relearn how to play it every time. I think I’ll play some solitaire in the morning. Thanks for the idea. The old brain is getting soft. Took me a bit to do some math yesterday. Dividing paint ratios into small amounts. Too small for mixing cups turning ounces into teaspoon stuff.
I hear ya on mixing paint in small amounts without a good scale is a pain and with a good scale is still a pain.

With the cost of paint and even primer going up so high the old days of wasting a pint of material was no big deal but now it is.

Ya I struggle with color cause I have to buy it mixed. Just the other day I was like… ah just give me pint thinking that white is cheap. 135 for a pint. Huh?

Ya I struggle with color cause I have to buy it mixed. Just the other day I was like… ah just give me pint thinking that white is cheap. 135 for a pint. Huh?
And that's just the color so add to that everything to finish coat.
Sure getting crazy real fast.

That’s crazy what happened to the 400$ maco paint jobs :rolleyes: I remember the commercials

56C54EC7-8B27-4D6B-A099-B46A9FAF9B24.jpeg

How many of you have gone to get something downstairs and once you get there you can't remember what you were after? You have to go back upstairs to remind you what it was.
One day I went downstairs to get a bun out of the freezer and thought I might as well drain the main vein while I'm here. Came out of the bathroom and went straight upstairs. Then had to go back and get the bun lol

Morning guys and Happy Saturday.
That ball of fire will be out today but a little cooler and that's fine.
We might sit outside and get some vit "D" but will have to bundle up though.
Have a great day

How many of you have gone to get something downstairs and once you get there you can't remember what you were after? You have to go back upstairs to remind you what it was.
One day I went downstairs to get a bun out of the freezer and thought I might as well drain the main vein while I'm here. Came out of the bathroom and went straight upstairs. Then had to go back and get the bun lol
Many times, when I was 18 I thought what am I here for what my purpose, now I find myself in the basement asking myself those exact same questions

Many times, when I was 18 I thought what am I here for what my purpose, now I find myself in the basement asking myself those exact same questions
:rofl:Same here, soon I'll have to put a postey note on my forehead.

Been there done that and had the wife ask me what I was doing walking around with a post it note stuck to my forehead couldn’t see it forgot it was there.
I dont need post it notes...the wife will remind me what i was supposed to be doing

Building the canopy frame over the old truck is giving me a hard time trying to figure out. Real had to show ya all what I'm doing but trust me it's kicking my butt.

Talking about getting your *** kicked. When we put the xmas decorations out we have two small xmas trees we put on the porch. One set of lights was out. 2 on each tree. So I put them on the bench and started looking, of course they're in line so removed each one and used my meter on them and course, wouldn't you know it. It was the very last bulb. Dirty little tu569 bastard
I was hoping we would have a spare well of course not. So out to the store sometime new week to try and find one. If not I'll illuminate that one and just join the wires together.
The sun came out and is still shining.
Have a great evening

Talking about getting your *** kicked. When we put the xmas decorations out we have two small xmas trees we put on the porch. One set of lights was out. 2 on each tree. So I put them on the bench and started looking, of course they're in line so removed each one and used my meter on them and course, wouldn't you know it. It was the very last bulb. Dirty little tu569 bastard
I was hoping we would have a spare well of course not. So out to the store sometime new week to try and find one. If not I'll illuminate that one and just join the wires together.
The sun came out and is still shining.
Have a great evening
It's always the last Mark or close to it. LOL

Hey Fred, I had a pop up tent camper for a while. I could see integrating something like that. Probably find a junk one for free. Have it pop up and add some wings to it. Bolt it to something like a lumber rack.

-
Back