Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The only problem is wouldn't be easy trying to get in the back of the truck but yea would make it simple and would match the truck. but yea what Biff said would work I'll check it out.
Something else just came to mind, maybe have to take BBQ smoke into consideration

Something else just came to mind, maybe have to take BBQ smoke into consideration
Yes thanks I figured that I got an idea on an old tractor exhaust pipe with a flapper valve on the top but the BBQ grill won't be under the tarp but you know how the wind blows around here.

I can not identify this very old crossbow, no name tags, one solid steel lim backed with a shorter solid length lim, mind boggling.
19 60 to 70es i believe, nylon stock and four arm

20230106_213655.jpg

20230106_213318.jpg

20230106_213311.jpg

20230106_213307.jpg

Tride the A frame idea and a no go because I can't get the canopy over the bar stools to keep the sun off my balheadded friends. lol
Real ruff but I think you get the idea and will have it hinged so it will fold up with a locking rod to keep it tight when opened.

IMG_20230108_142524172_HDR.jpg

Tride the A frame idea and a no go because I can't get the canopy over the bar stools to keep the sun off my balheadded friends. lol
Real ruff but I think you get the idea and will have it hinged so it will fold up with a locking rod to keep it tight when opened.

View attachment 1716032206

Never seen one like that Mike.but looks like a good one.
Will a portable swing out large umbrella work, the kind Lowes or Any other place sell new ? I think it would look cool and be moved for shade control

So many decisions when you're building something unique but lots of suggestions are a big help.
Been quite cold today and the sun never showed up as they planned.
This week is supposed to sunny. It's depressing when it's just drap and wintery. I need sun!!
We took all the couch pillows apart yesterday and my wife washed the covers and I steam cleaned both couches and the carpets. Sure made a difference being a light taupe colour
Have a great evening fellas

Will a portable swing out large umbrella work, the kind Lowes or Any other place sell new ? I think it would look cool and be moved for shade control
Yes if I mount it off the back of the truck but now even a few hundred bucks I can't do. Trying to use what I have on hand to make it work and make it look good.
That blue tarp is just a trying to fit everything it's not going to be part of the truck.

So many decisions when you're building something unique but lots of suggestions are a big help.
Been quite cold today and the sun never showed up as they planned.
This week is supposed to sunny. It's depressing when it's just drap and wintery. I need sun!!
We took all the couch pillows apart yesterday and my wife washed the covers and I steam cleaned both couches and the carpets. Sure made a difference being a light taupe colour
Have a great evening fellas
Have a great evening Mark. Gonna go get a beer and look a bit on the whole canopy idea.

just figured the cost to put the canopy over the old truck and screw it gonna go open and if people need to get out of the sun they can bring there own hat.
Gonna go with what I planed on when I built it. Bending the rebar to hold 4 kerosene lamps on the top and hand holds to get in the back for me the bar tender.

IMG_20230108_164451967_HDR.jpg

Yes if I mount it off the back of the truck but now even a few hundred bucks I can't do. Trying to use what I have on hand to make it work and make it look good.
That blue tarp is just a trying to fit everything it's not going to be part of the truck.
Got yeah, I understand that.
It sure dose, I wounder if this is it with stickers removed, going to look closer in to this.

Morning fellas and Happy Monday.
The start of the second week this year.
Have you noticed it's staying light longer each day now, gotta love that.
Have a great one

-
Back