Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Retired 10 years today, where did the time go.
I missed it at first then I came to my senses.
Been a great ride and hope to keep going for a long time yet.
Bit of a busy day with appointments today.
Supposed to be sunny today.. I think I've said that before, have to wait and see.
Have a good one guys

Woke up to nature last night, forgot I had repositioned my hearing aid charger. This sight when I returned to bed almost gave me a heart attack

B56EF3C9-5E1E-4EC4-B179-3F9458D478A7.jpeg

Mark what did you say to get 30 days Facebook jail?
A friend of mine sent me a website on my messenger called The dirty old bastards club. So naturally joined. says for 50 and over.
I didn't realize it was part of FB and I put the picture of June Cleaver and Eddy Haskel. He said gee you look nice today Mr's Cleaver. Can I see the beaver and she raised her skirt... Eddy said Oh never mind.
I'll look for it and send it to you in an email. I got 30 days in the slammer for that.. I now have 15 days left

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
I turned 74 today and still on the green side so must be all good.
Went and got my special cortisone shot yesterday. It was a piece of cake and only felt a little sting.
That was not only a dye but a slight freezing. The second shot which he did 30 seconds later I never felt a thing.
Maybe it because I was concentrating on his Asian assistant. She was gorgeous but no Happy Ending lol
The sun didn't come out yesterday and going to be nasty today with the full works so not going anywhere.
My wife is going to make a roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner tonight. My favorite.
Have a great day, I know I will

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
I turned 74 today and still on the green side so must be all good.
Went and got my special cortisone shot yesterday. It was a piece of cake and only felt a little sting.
That was not only a dye but a slight freezing. The second shot which he did 30 seconds later I never felt a thing.
Maybe it because I was concentrating on his Asian assistant. She was gorgeous but no Happy Ending lol
The sun didn't come out yesterday and going to be nasty today with the full works so not going anywhere.
My wife is going to make a roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner tonight. My favorite.
Have a great day, I know I will
Ya got my mouth watering, smashed cooked carrots and gravy on everything, drool slurp smack.

Morning guys still above average temps here and enjoying it.
Hey Murray the deer that made there home here in town are slowly getting hit by cars over the last 2 weeks 6 deer down and a pile of cars in the body shop.

-
Back