Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A friend of mine sent me a website on my messenger called The dirty old bastards club. So naturally joined. says for 50 and over.
I didn't realize it was part of FB and I put the picture of June Cleaver and Eddy Haskel. He said gee you look nice today Mr's Cleaver. Can I see the beaver and she raised her skirt... Eddy said Oh never mind.
I'll look for it and send it to you in an email. I got 30 days in the slammer for that.. I now have 15 days left
I think I’ve said worse

Good morning and happy birthday Mark that’s a BIG number . Stay safe and enjoy your day .

0A69AA10-EDF1-4D1B-8DB5-5B41E9AC2F8F.jpeg

Pretty peaceful really but a ton of emails and phoner calls. Hardly got my snooze in today but do not despair I got one in at least

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
We've some of that white crap outside this morning and sounds like more to come.
It's also quite windy as well.
Have a good one guys

Unseasonably warm here, been snowing off and on for over a month. No drastic accumulation, only have about a foot in the bush. But no sun either think I might be coming down with SADs. NOT! Lol hate to say it but it would be nice if it would clear out. I know that means -30 but I need some sun.

Unseasonably warm here, been snowing off and on for over a month. No drastic accumulation, only have about a foot in the bush. But no sun either think I might be coming down with SADs. NOT! Lol hate to say it but it would be nice if it would clear out. I know that means -30 but I need some sun.
Yeah you and me Murray. Called Seasonal Affective Disorder Disease.
It sometimes put me in a dark place. I started taking 2000 UI of Vit D
daily and found that sure helps. Tried the light but didn't find that any good.
My wife and I will sit out in the sun even if it's cold, best medicine ever.
Good luck with it

Been foggy here but sunny in the afternoon.

Anybody looking for Mr Kruger today apparently he is alive and well living in town. Watch for black cats and don’t spill the salt and any other stupidsitions that might be out there. It’s just a nightmare on elm st. :rofl:

Anybody looking for Mr Kruger today apparently he is alive and well living in town. Watch for black cats and don’t spill the salt and any other stupidsitions that might be out there. It’s just a nightmare on elm st. :rofl:
Friday the 13th OMG! I'm going back to bed and lock my doors. LOL

41* here at the moment, should hit 50 today and tomorrow, very little snow left anywhere, but ice is several inches thick in most back alleys and lesser traveled roads. Hopefully it will melt away over the next few days of 40 to 50 degrees. Sure notice a difference when clouds roll in, just feels chilly.

memike sent me a gift for the old truck, it's a bronze antique pig and it is cool it even has balls. LOL

IMG_20230113_130225319_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230113_125500828_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230113_130003082_HDR.jpg

Every Friday 13th they have a bike gathering in Port Dover Ontario.
And in tradition some guys actually showed up on there bikes. On the news they showed some bikes with snow on them. This tradition has gone on for years. A lot of people showed up in cars to celebrate. If it's in the summertime they almost take over the town and the townspeople love it because of the generated income

-
Back