Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
46669335-4774-4C83-B442-A131317FB786.jpeg

Scoot your butt over Mark I'm coming for dinner. lol
Welcome anytime just like the rest of you guys.
Didn’t make cabbage rolls this year. Usually do them for Christmas. Was mandatory when mom was alive.
We don't make cabbage rolls anymore we make a casserole instead. Still great buy a lot less work

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Today is called Blue Monday. Supposed to be the saddest day of the year.
It's only as sad as you make it so turn that frown upside down and have a great day.
Another sunny day and bordering on 32F, tomorrow will be milder but freezing rain first thing.

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Today is called Blue Monday. Supposed to be the saddest day of the year.
It's only as sad as you make it so turn that frown upside down and have a great day.
Another sunny day and bordering on 32F, tomorrow will be milder but freezing rain first thing.
Would rather the temp be way below freezing and not put up with slippery roads.

Would rather the temp be way below freezing and not put up with slippery roads.
Temperature’s been way above normal here hovering in the - single digits. haven’t been out on the main hwys, but haven’t heard any bitchin. Really strange for this time of year here. Usually it’s so cold if you take a squirt outside you have to snap the icicle of the end of it. Remember tempting fate Mark well now I’ve done it. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Temperature’s been way above normal here hovering in the - single digits. haven’t been out on the main hwys, but haven’t heard any bitchin. Really strange for this time of year here. Usually it’s so cold if you take a squirt outside you have to snap the icicle of the end of it. Remember tempting fate Mark well now I’ve done it. Just have to wait and see I guess.
For sure Murray I woke up to -5*C and never remember it being this warm for as long as it has.

Morning men, 42 f here raining still . Sad news this morning Gino Odjck passed away #29 for the Canucks for many years ,hard nosed player fan favourite.

Morning men, 42 f here raining still . Sad news this morning Gino Odjck passed away #29 for the Canucks for many years ,hard nosed player fan favourite.
Sorry to hear that how did he die.

Got my *** plug all ready to fiberglass a mold from. NO NO Not my *** the one I made. lol
8 coats of a real nasty wax and 2 coats of mold release so in 15 minutes I'll be ready to paste on the fiberglass.
Gotta a feeling you guys will give me a bad time over this project.

IMG_20230116_120757985.jpg

Got my *** plug all ready to fiberglass a mold from. NO NO Not my *** the one I made. lol
8 coats of a real nasty wax and 2 coats of mold release so in 15 minutes I'll be ready to paste on the fiberglass.
Gotta a feeling you guys will give me a bad time over this project.

View attachment 1716035837
I hope it's a woman's *** and not a men's

Went shopping at Costco this morning and came home and after lunch went for a beautiful walk. Oh it felt so nice to be out there that after my walk I just putted around the property not wanting to go in.
Different story tomorrow though with freezing rain in the morning.
BTW update on my left shoulder. I had the targeted injection last week. It's made a huge difference. Not 100% yet but improving every day. At least I can raise my arm now and not have it drop suddenly with immense pain and cracking noises.
Have a great evening fellas

Went shopping at Costco this morning and came home and after lunch went for a beautiful walk. Oh it felt so nice to be out there that after my walk I just putted around the property not wanting to go in.
Different story tomorrow though with freezing rain in the morning.
BTW update on my left shoulder. I had the targeted injection last week. It's made a huge difference. Not 100% yet but improving every day. At least I can raise my arm now and not have it drop suddenly with immense pain and cracking noises.
Have a great evening fellas
Good to hear Mark really want to see improvement after all the pain you been through.

IMG_20230116_171909392.jpg

IMG_20230116_171925265.jpg
Off the butt plug and now a mold. gotta clean it up because I'm not real good at fabricating.
Gonna make some butts with thongs and some as a horses *** with a tail because the horses *** fits me well. lol

-
Back