Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
0D8E58BF-F773-4441-B434-8A1263F0B0A2.jpeg
:lol::lol:

Hate this waking up early and not being able to go back to sleep. Gonna go clean the shop for an hour and see if I can go back to sleep. :BangHead:

Hate this waking up early and not being able to go back to sleep. Gonna go clean the shop for an hour and see if I can go back to sleep. :BangHead:
You obviously have too much on your mind at this time with your MIL etc.
Learn to relax like me ...Yeah right LOL
Anyway Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
More lousy weather coming today but at least we're one day closer to Spring. Can't come fast enough.
Have a great day and do something nice for someone even if it's a stranger.

You obviously have too much on your mind at this time with your MIL etc.
Learn to relax like me ...Yeah right LOL
Anyway Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
More lousy weather coming today but at least we're one day closer to Spring. Can't come fast enough.
Have a great day and do something nice for someone even if it's a stranger.
Morning Mark sorry your getting bad weather.

Morning Mark sorry your getting bad weather.
Not as much as me Fred.
Nothing better than working in a clean work area. Some people just drop things and work around them. That drives me nuttier than I already am.
If you walk into my SIL's garage he has a nice toolbox and yet he'll finish working on something and tools are left on the bench and some on the floor and the ones that do happen to land up in the toolbox has dirt and grease on them. Like to kick his *** sometimes. I may not be the tidiest person but my tools are clean and put away in the proper drawers etc. Keeping everything where they belong makes the job so much easier.

Not as much as me Fred.
Nothing better than working in a clean work area. Some people just drop things and work around them. That drives me nuttier than I already am.
If you walk into my SIL's garage he has a nice toolbox and yet he'll finish working on something and tools are left on the bench and some on the floor and the ones that do happen to land up in the toolbox has dirt and grease on them. Like to kick his *** sometimes. I may not be the tidiest person but my tools are clean and put away in the proper drawers etc. Keeping everything where they belong makes the job so much easier.
Agreed my rule is when I spend more time looking to see where I set the tool down than it would take to use it I clean up,

Not as much as me Fred.
Nothing worse than tripping over tools all the time.

Agreed my rule is when I spend more time looking to see where I set the tool down than it would take to use it I clean up,
Have a hard enough time looking around for my coffee cup and not finding a tool is even worse.

Morning men no rain for last two days sun came out and cooled right down , you guys keep safe and outta trouble.:rofl:

Well all I can say is it's one day closer to car shows tomorrow.
A cold bitter wind coming from the South and now rain and could snow as well.
Got a walk in but glad to get home.

Have a hard enough time looking around for my coffee cup and not finding a tool is even worse.
The best or worst depending on which side your on is. I’m standing in the shop madder than a hornet, swearing a blue streak, stomping around and the wife comes in and says “what the hell” I tell her I can’t find the what ever it is. She looks at work bench picks up what I was looking for and says this one smiles and leaves. The I pour a shot sit and laugh at myself.

The best or worst depending on which side your on is. I’m standing in the shop madder than a hornet, swearing a blue streak, stomping around and the wife comes in and says “what the hell” I tell her I can’t find the what ever it is. She looks at work bench picks up what I was looking for and says this one smiles and leaves. The I pour a shot sit and laugh at myself.
That happens at work I'll be looking for something and get upset because can't find it and the boss comes over and finds it as it was right in front of my nose.

-
Back