Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Put central air in the house when I built it 14 years ago, if I’ve used it a dozen times I’d be amazed really wasn’t worth the money
But according to the experts it will get warmer. Not sure how I feel about it. Saying it's going to be a hot hot summer.. Well aren't the all?

We could use the a/c here in the summer don’t believe it’s any hotter than the old days I’m just old now can’t take the heat like the old days .
Same here Biff. The heat isn't bad it's the dam humidity I don't like. You can work up a sweat just thinking about moving lol

Morning fellas and Happy Saturday.
Well no rain or freezing rain yet. I don't mind the rain if it comes but it has been windy all night though.
Have a great day

Put central air in the house when I built it 14 years ago, if I’ve used it a dozen times I’d be amazed really wasn’t worth the money
I have A/C in my mobile home and do use it but it doesnt come on much.

Happy weekend guys gonna go crank up some tunes in the garage and screw off all day. Coffee first though.

Good morning, it's been awhile since I popped in and checked on everyone, Saturday here and I have 5 straight days of sunshine, been hammered by rain for weeks it seems.
Looking down my driveway yesterday, yep, a gully washer .

Cheers this Saturday morning men, Brenda said hello

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

20230324_123202.jpg

:thumbsup: Happy weekend guys gonna go crank up some tunes in the garage and screw off all day. Coffee first though.
Perfect
Morning Mike how''s it looking down your way. Hope all that snow is gone.
Oh heck yes, ain't seen anything remotely that resembles snow in a few weeks my friend, bunch of rain, and quite a few 70 degree days, I even took an old friend out fishing Thursday

20230322_163235.jpg

Good morning, it's been awhile since I popped in and checked on everyone, Saturday here and I have 5 straight days of sunshine, been hammered by rain for weeks it seems.
Looking down my driveway yesterday, yep, a gully washer .

Cheers this Saturday morning men, Brenda said hello

View attachment 1716068345

View attachment 1716068347
Thought that was snow. lol Lot of water there.
Perfect

Oh heck yes, ain't seen anything remotely that resembles snow in a few weeks my friend, bunch of rain, and quite a few 70 degree days, I even took an old friend out fishing Thursday

View attachment 1716068348
Sounds like fun, we still have about 3 feet of ice on our lakes.
Really want to come down some winter and visit you and John and get out of the cold.

Thought that was snow. lol Lot of water there.

Sounds like fun, we still have about 3 feet of ice on our lakes.
Really want to come down some winter and visit you and John and get out of the cold.
Come on down, it would be great to meet you, I know John would be up for a few days , I would like hearing you two tell stories, I need to shoot John a few games on his or my table with nothing but a cold beer in my hand, no bourbon like we did on his visit here, I really enjoyed meeting him, happy fellow, and a big mt man size with great things to learn from.
What say you @Sublime one

Come on down, it would be great to meet you, I know John would be up for a few days , I would like hearing you two tell stories, I need to shoot John a few games on his or my table with nothing but a cold beer in my hand, no bourbon like we did on his visit here, I really enjoyed meeting him, happy fellow, and a big mt man size with great things to learn from.
What say you @Sublime one
Always enjoyed getting together with John . Last time I got to go for a ride in his Demon and then we took his Cuda and my Scamp to a car show and hung out for the day.

Always enjoyed getting together with John . Last time I got to go for a ride in his Demon and then we took his Cuda and my Scamp to a car show and hung out for the day.
Wow, great time I am sure, he snagged up one of my friends pool table, my friend fixed him up on a great deal, John was fun to be around the short few hours we did hang out. I am very fortunate to have a friend like him near by.

Wow, great time I am sure, he snagged up one of my friends pool table, my friend fixed him up on a great deal, John was fun to be around the short few hours we did hang out. I am very fortunate to have a friend like him near by.
I have a few Mopar friends around here But most live up in Canada so don't see them much.

I have a few Mopar friends around here But most live up in Canada so don't see them much.
I have a few, but most of my friends are Ford and chubby guys, but the mopar friends I do have are the very fast at the track, mopar has won king of the concrete three years running, all by Johnny Long in his Hemi Dart
Stopped in to see him this winter, he will be doing my alignment on my 66

20221108_113255.jpg

20221108_113308.jpg

I have a few, but most of my friends are Ford and chubby guys, but the mopar friends I do have are the very fast at the track, mopar has won king of the concrete three years running, all by Johnny Long in his Hemi Dart
Stopped in to see him this winter, he will be doing my alignment on my 66

View attachment 1716068362

View attachment 1716068363
would like to play with that Hemi. NICE..

One of the requirements when we bought this house was that it had central air conditioning, I won't be without it, especially here.

Good morning guys I like how you all stay busy but sound relaxed at the same time ,I need to learn how to do that . Gray day here no rain but supposed to be sunny the rest of the weekend. Stay safe out there. Oh can you send her over to my house my tee cup is running low :)

-
Back