Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wood, brick, steel, tin, glass doesn’t matter. If you can read a measurement and let your fingers take over where your eyes leave off anyone can make beautiful things out of junk. Most of the wood I use is cut offs from framing houses in the summer. Keeps me busy and out of trouble. This is the last set for this year, time to kick the Dart in the *** and wake it up from hibernation. Need no want to do a few things to it before the season starts
I have done some stained glass items. I made a bluebird many years ago and still looks good.
We used to hang it in the kitchen window and let the sun hit it.

Me too. Don't have the patience or the inclination or the tools. I do have a hammer however and a 16lb sledge
Have used those tools to do fine work as well, depending on the size of the materials you are using. Sometimes a bump from a 16 pounder is all that’s required. Other times a guy needs to get a little more aggressive with an end of handle, over the head swing. Lol. I just can’t, not do anything, dislike watching tv, read for info. Finish one project on to the next. As I’m cleaning up my shop I’m already figuring out how I’m going to mess it up again LOL.

I have done some stained glass items. I made a bluebird many years ago and still looks good.
We used to hang it in the kitchen window and let the sun hit it.
That’s one thing I’ve never tried always wanted to just never got that far YET maybe next winter. Hey maybe a small stained glass panel in a box lid hmmm

Morning men, we got up to 16feg c yesterday,not today supposed to rain. At work loving my job . Minor hockey is officially over provincials finished yesterday. The day before some crazy hockey parents got into it in the stands and the police showed up :BangHead:

Morning men, we got up to 16feg c yesterday,not today supposed to rain. At work loving my job . Minor hockey is officially over provincials finished yesterday. The day before some crazy hockey parents got into it in the stands and the police showed up :BangHead:
Glad you got a good place to work it makes the day go so much better.

Parents should drop the kids off and then pick the kids up when done. They ruin it for everyone and should be fined with assault

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
Our snow is almost gone now. Just a few spots in the shaded areas now.
Might get some freezing rain tomorrow but saying more rain than anything.
Have a great weekend

Could never understand why anyone would want to chase a frozen piece of rubber around on ice, carrying sticks, with steel blades strapped to their feet. Let alone fight about it. Guess I’m just missing the point or weird or both

Could never understand why anyone would want to chase a frozen piece of rubber around on ice, carrying sticks, with steel blades strapped to their feet. Let alone fight about it. Guess I’m just missing the point or weird or both
I'm not into sports, good exercise I guess but so is working in the yard and I prefer that.

I'm not into sports, good exercise I guess but so is working in the yard and I prefer that.
Reminds me of my old neighbors who would hire a landscape service to take care of their lawn, while they go to the gym to get some exercise...??
tching+Head&w=120&h=120&c=1&rs=1&qlt=90&cb=1&dpr=1.jpg

Put jacks on the back of the party wagon to keep the weight off the suspension and keep the truck stable.
They fold up when driving the truck and should hold the weight of all you fat *** guys. :thumbsup:

IMG_20230324_121612037_HDR.jpg

Lovely this afternoon. A nice walk around my route
Sure is tempting to get the car out or at least running
Been doing a bit of work to mine. Checking all the nuts and bolts, checking the fluids for problems and going to repack the front wheel bearings soon and grease the fittings.

We could use the a/c here in the summer don’t believe it’s any hotter than the old days I’m just old now can’t take the heat like the old days .

-
Back