Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1684655478437.jpeg

Well it’s hot here 78f in the house been in the 80s all week . Got hit with dizzy spells yesterday been on the couch all day guess it is the heat ? No furnace needed:thumbsup:
If the dizziness continues check it out don't leave it and be saying "I'm Fine"

Morning guys.
Well it finally stopped raining late in the afternoon. So sun as far as the eye can see from here on.
Those fires out west are awful and feel bad for the people who have lost everything.
Spain is going through the same thing so you're not alone
I heard something about the Alberta fire saying they suspect it was started by a discarded cigarette.
Have a great day

Morning gang best sleep I had in a long time last night. Up and coffee going down looking at a great day here.

Smoke advisory in the weather forecast, looks like a warm one today, close to 90*, and a chance of thunderstorms later. Rain would be good, but lightning strikes could easily spark more fires.
Up early this morning, have to go to my mother's house and fix a problem with the basement floor. Might get some work done on the shitbox later, got it sitting on the hoist, trying to decide which is easier to pull, the engine or the transmission to change the torque convertor. Leaning towards pulling the engine since it should come out without having to remove the headers.

Smoke advisory in the weather forecast, looks like a warm one today, close to 90*, and a chance of thunderstorms later. Rain would be good, but lightning strikes could easily spark more fires.
Up early this morning, have to go to my mother's house and fix a problem with the basement floor. Might get some work done on the shitbox later, got it sitting on the hoist, trying to decide which is easier to pull, the engine or the transmission to change the torque convertor. Leaning towards pulling the engine since it should come out without having to remove the headers.
Morning Randy hope your not getting the low lying smoke that's nasty stuff.
Pulling the engine or transmission is no fun hope it goes well.

Morning Randy hope your not getting the low lying smoke that's nasty stuff.
Pulling the engine or transmission is no fun hope it goes well.
At least I can take my time, don't have to rush to get it done since I am not driving it yet.
Spent yesterday afternoon getting things reorganized and got the hoist set up again, I take one leg down for winter usually, makes it easier to stuff the Ventura into the back corner. Did change the oil in the Ventura and give it once over before I start driving it.

At least I can take my time, don't have to rush to get it done since I am not driving it yet.
Spent yesterday afternoon getting things reorganized and got the hoist set up again, I take one leg down for winter usually, makes it easier to stuff the Ventura into the back corner. Did change the oil in the Ventura and give it once over before I start driving it.
Nice not having to rush things and having a hoist is a big plus.
Need to get some pictures of the Ventura if you have time soon.

On my dart for me it’s easier to pull engine and transmission as a unit than to separate them in the car. Those top bell housing bolts are a real pain in the ***.

Got what I needed to done at mom's house, now it's just too hot to work in the garage, I did a little bit, but my back is sore, so screw it, taking the rest of the day off!

Got what I needed to done at mom's house, now it's just too hot to work in the garage, I did a little bit, but my back is sore, so screw it, taking the rest of the day off!
Not bad here 72*
Gas gauge on the scamp has been not working right and fixed the bad ground at the tank today. Checked all the electrical on everything else and all good.
Need to get a front end alignment still but ready to take the long trip to Pittsburgh after that.

Morning guys.
Was a gorgeous day yesterday so my wife and I took turns power washing the deck.
It turned out pretty good.
We've contemplated whether to stain it or paint it but once you do you have a project probably every two years or so.
Today we may power wash the garage.
My buddy is coming over this morning to adjust the caster on my car so I can at least drive it.
Have a wonderful day

-
Back