Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Was a gorgeous day yesterday so my wife and I took turns power washing the deck.
It turned out pretty good.
We've contemplated whether to stain it or paint it but once you do you have a project probably every two years or so.
Today we may power wash the garage.
My buddy is coming over this morning to adjust the caster on my car so I can at least drive it.
Have a wonderful day
As far as your deck goes my advice is to oil stain it. Paint will peal and chip and really hard to do a nice job when you have to recoat. All the deck stains I’ve seen are semi transparent paints same problem with recoat. Get enough linseed oil and pure stain of your choosing mix and slop it on. It will soak in, shows wood grain and age beautifully, recoat no prob, no scraping, no power washing, scrubbing etc. just make sure it’s good and dry then slop it on. You won’t be able to use your deck for a couple of days till the oil soaks in. But protected looks good and easy to apply. Wouldn’t use anything else on my deck

Decided to take the dogs for a swim today. My old guy Charlie was so excited that he was almost like a puppy running in and out of the water.
20230522_112024.jpg

20230522_112517.jpg

Took this one before we left this morning.
20230522_090144.jpg

Charlie is the one on the right and Izzy, our youngest on the left.

Made an amazing discovery yesterday. With all the mods I made on the dart to hot rod it a bit the thing actually get about 16 mpg made me smile.

Made an amazing discovery yesterday. With all the mods I made on the dart to hot rod it a bit the thing actually get about 16 mpg made me smile.
Yea much better getting good HP out of it and good mileage. Kinda like EPA! kiss my ***.

Well been a busy day had a fire in the bush, first responder assist call , and an M.VI. All starting at 09:30 just home and drinking water on the couch ! Still got chores to do to keep the wife happy, looks like she’s gonna be mad at me . Stay safe out there .

Well been a busy day had a fire in the bush, first responder assist call , and an M.VI. All starting at 09:30 just home and drinking water on the couch ! Still got chores to do to keep the wife happy, looks like she’s gonna be mad at me . Stay safe out there .
Not mine to say but as far as I see you stay on the couch tell the wife you want dinner and desert served on the couch and she should carry you to bed. If she is a red head than you best get your *** off the sofa and get your chores done.

Not mine to say but as far as I see you stay on the couch tell the wife you want dinner and desert served on the couch and she should carry you to bed. If she is a red head than you best get your *** off the sofa and get your chores done.
That just happened for me. Doubt she carry me to bed though. I might just pass out on the couch. Lol.

There was 13 paint variants. Its low enough that I think I can get away without blending the rear door. The car ain't no cherry.

Sweet and a red head to boot so keeps the other dogs in line I bet.
She doesn't really bother Charlie much anymore, not sure if she understands that he's not as playful or active as she is. Izzy on the other hand will pester Charlie and sometimes knock him down, he is a fair bit bigger and heavier, we try to keep him from being too rough. With Olive, Izzy can be rough at times too, but she absolutely will not tolerate it and puts him in his place. He kept trying to steal the sticks from her today after she had swum out to retrieve them but she would snap and growl at him. She's dad's girl!

She doesn't really bother Charlie much anymore, not sure if she understands that he's not as playful or active as she is. Izzy on the other hand will pester Charlie and sometimes knock him down, he is a fair bit bigger and heavier, we try to keep him from being too rough. With Olive, Izzy can be rough at times too, but she absolutely will not tolerate it and puts him in his place. He kept trying to steal the sticks from her today after she had swum out to retrieve them but she would snap and growl at him. She's dad's girl!
and protective of dad I'm guessing.

-
Back