Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My neighbour gave us half a truck of soil so I got both wheel burrows out and filled them several times and took them to different flower beds and my wife spread it. She was thrilled.
Going to a car show tonight at 6 and with the weather the way it is should be a great turnout.
Have a great evening

Was a good day, made it up to Calgary, picked up what we needed to, stopped in at my brother's for a couple hours. We took his 66 Chevelle out for a ride, thing goes pretty good, has a ZZ 383 sbc crate motor with a Tremec 5 speed, only a 3.08 rear gear at the moment, he's planning to put in 3.73s eventually. Fun car. Also helped him do a little work on his 73 Z28 Camaro.
The 71 Formula 455 H.O. Firebird is back in his shop, all bodywork done and in high build primer, he's getting a bunch of parts powdercoated, has everything new for it, including a complete nut, bolt, and screw package, just a matter of time to reassemble, and decide what he wants to do with the motor. It's was rebuilt before he bought it, to stock specs.
Of course I forgot to take pictures.

Was a good day, made it up to Calgary, picked up what we needed to, stopped in at my brother's for a couple hours. We took his 66 Chevelle out for a ride, thing goes pretty good, has a ZZ 383 sbc crate motor with a Tremec 5 speed, only a 3.08 rear gear at the moment, he's planning to put in 3.73s eventually. Fun car. Also helped him do a little work on his 73 Z28 Camaro.
The 71 Formula 455 H.O. Firebird is back in his shop, all bodywork done and in high build primer, he's getting a bunch of parts powdercoated, has everything new for it, including a complete nut, bolt, and screw package, just a matter of time to reassemble, and decide what he wants to do with the motor. It's was rebuilt before he bought it, to stock specs.
Of course I forgot to take pictures.
Sounds like a fun day !

My neighbour gave us half a truck of soil so I got both wheel burrows out and filled them several times and took them to different flower beds and my wife spread it. She was thrilled.
Going to a car show tonight at 6 and with the weather the way it is should be a great turnout.
Have a great evening
Shoving dirt ,is better than digging a hole ,just saying

Morning guys.
The car show was just packed last night and the weather was great for it.
Did a lot of walking and was beat by the time I got home but slept like a log.
Didn't even get up once.
Met the guy I bought the Cuda from and had a great talk.
Be at another one tonight
Have a wonderful day and happy Memorial Day for you guys down south

Heater core sprung a leak in the Dart. Driving on my way home smelled antifreeze. Got home checked it out yup ordered one from Piston Ring. Got the light weight aluminum racing one. The last core I changed was in a Neon brutal. The one in the dart was easy, almost fun half an hour done. The worst part was the rotten screws at the bottom of the core

Was reading an article about muscle cars, this picture was in the article. Call me stumped for I haven’t got a clue what it is. Can someone ID it for me

F5F415A3-7B76-4E8E-AA13-D85902F3D0F2.jpeg

Fast fly by I'm in Pittsburgh had a great trip nothing fell off the Scamp and ran perfect at about 17mpg.

Now I have those bigger tires on when I was coming home last night it sure had made a big difference on the speedo. I run a GPS that has KPH so I mainly use that but the speedo was a lot lower that 30mph when I was doing 50km (30mph). The real test will be going up North to the car show up there. I was getting 13 mpg a so I figure it should be at least 17 now hopefully more

Now I have those bigger tires on when I was coming home last night it sure had made a big difference on the speedo. I run a GPS that has KPH so I mainly use that but the speedo was a lot lower that 30mph when I was doing 50km (30mph). The real test will be going up North to the car show up there. I was getting 13 mpg a so I figure it should be at least 17 now hopefully more
There is a multitude of factors that regulate mpg. But I find that it has to do more with the sound at high rpm and the smiles on my face more than anything else.

I worked 6 hours today then came home to bale the hay. Just need to put it up in the barn now. Looks like the bast hay I ever made and the earliest I cut it. Normally it is July so it is 1/2 as many bales but that is easier on the old back.

I worked 6 hours today then came home to bale the hay. Just need to put it up in the barn now. Looks like the bast hay I ever made and the earliest I cut it. Normally it is July so it is 1/2 as many bales but that is easier on the old back.
Great looks like the grass was greener over here.
Seriously.

-
Back